chaoticlogic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys,

I've been looking on the forums trying to put bits and pieces of info together, but maybe if someone could help me specifically with this, it would be awesome. Two questions.
1. I have a private header and saves with my blue button. How do I transfer those with the private header and the saves in tact?
2. For new games like Triforce Heroes, how would I go about getting my private header on that game to be safe online? Patch the game AND the cfg or just the game save in settings?

Thanks!

LurkerA

㊣New3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
See the FAQs on official site www.sky3DS.com or below:

Q: I just purchased the latest version of Sky3ds+. wonder if you have the instruction to edit the private header for the online game play?

A: Open the file settings.txt, add in the line "CREATE_PER_GAME_SETTINGS=1" and save it, once got the file "xxxxx.CFG" for that online game built in your microSD card, open it and replace the value of the "GAMESAVE_KEY" with your private header info(Unique_ID), save it and enjoy your online play without ban risk!

Cybermage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
See the FAQs on official site www.sky3DS.com or below:

Q: I just purchased the latest version of Sky3ds+. wonder if you have the instruction to edit the private header for the online game play?

A: Open the file settings.txt, add in the line "CREATE_PER_GAME_SETTINGS=1" and save it, once got the file "xxxxx.CFG" for that online game built in your microSD card, open it and replace the value of the "GAMESAVE_KEY" with your private header info(Unique_ID), save it and enjoy your online play without ban risk!
I was just looking for this answer that is great thanks for the info

karibou35

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello and thx for the answer but I have one more question.
I did everything you said and access the GAMESAVE_KEY line but I don't know what to put in ? How can I get my private header info to replace it ?

chaoticlogic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@LurkerA So I don't need to patch the rom itself?
What about transferring old saves? I read to use backup 2 on diskwriter and to put it onto the (directory?) of the sd card for sky3ds+ but I am not sure. For AC:NL, for example, could I just backup 2 the save on diskwriter and write the rom and the save to sky3ds+? Would the save by default have the private header or would I have to configure it like a new game? Thanks for the answers!

EDIT: Can't we just use Windows formatting option to format it to FAT32? I have a 16gb micro sd.

Last edited by chaoticlogic,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.