Hacking Sky3DS+ Plus Card are Delayed by the Factory

itsameluigi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not sure if this only applied to the UK resellers, but the only 2 UK based sellers for the sky3ds+ seem to be 3dscardsuk (from which I ordered) and sky3dsuk,
Has anyone received a sky3ds+ card from 3dscarduk.com? I ordered on the 18/12 and when I asked them when they would get stock they said:

English doesn't seem to be their first language, so are they actually shipping from the UK? They are really confusing me, they said i would be getting it before new years in an earlier email, now its changed until after new years.

I ordered from them on the 12th, they sent me the same email. Haven't received it yet, but if they're to be believed, then we should be getting them next week since they're stocking up on sky3ds+ cards this week. They've been sending these same generic messages to everyone though, so I'm not sure how believable it is, but let's hope it all ends well.

Reactions: Slattz

ssahnan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same to you as well, peachds seemed to have hit a bit of chaos this week. Forums down, cancelled orders, page pulled. But from what I read, great word of mouth reputation so if you haven't been cancelled yet, it'll get to ya.

ssahnan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't believe mine shipped afterall. I think they created the shipping label and it'll just sit there at that status until they have stock. A little silly to do it this way.

Anyone experience this with modchipcentral?

Reactions: Psi-hate

qproject

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah MCC do that. I placed my order on Dec 2nd and shipping labled created on the same day. But I got mine today afternoon. The 2nd batch should be arriving this week. MCC actually shipped it a week ago but the carrier was on holiday.

Michierusama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PeachDS: Everything on queue will be completed on or by Jan 10th.

Please feel free to email us for any inquiries.

Happy New Years!

Another different date...six more days... :/

need2burn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess PeachDS just lost all credibility?

Ever think that they are so backed up on orders for stuff that isn't in stock, they decided to temporarily shut down the site to prevent more confusion?

It isn't Wal-Mart.com for crying out loud. It looked like very few people worked there and to get so many orders and cancellations on stuff that isn't even there yet would be pretty overwhelming for such a small business. I ordered their $10 R4 card that was also on backorder and I'm not worried about it. It'll get here when it gets here.

Reactions: thatbooisaspy

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I suppose MCC didn't have enough to ship all the preorders since they said they basically had all the preorders to be shipped in the first batch. I suppose we put too much strain on them so it's more or less a waiting game until you find out if it'll ship soon.

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I'm not sure if this only applied to the UK resellers, but the only 2 UK based sellers for the sky3ds+ seem to be 3dscardsuk (from which I ordered) and sky3dsuk,

I ordered from them on the 12th, they sent me the same email. Haven't received it yet, but if they're to be believed, then we should be getting them next week since they're stocking up on sky3ds+ cards this week. They've been sending these same generic messages to everyone though, so I'm not sure how believable it is, but let's hope it all ends well.
I also asked them for a tracking number last night, they sent the exact same email again :huh: Nothing to do with a tracking number...

D

Deleted-355425

i got this from 3dscarduk:

Dear Customer
I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.
Sky3ds+ cards have not arrived in our warehouse,i will send your order after i got first stock.
I will send a free r4i3ds card or 8GB microSD card as gift,if you ordered before sky3ds+ available.

Best Regards

Reactions: Slattz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Shove a gerbil through a tube