Hacking Sky3DS+ Plus Card are Delayed by the Factory

Diego788

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
my local retailer Neogames (Chile) said that the sky3ds+ is gonna be in stock approximately on December 20th and the next days... maybe i can get it for christmas :c

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My reseller says 22nd, and he is in China. The shipping take at least two weeks so I am not expecting anything during Christmas.

NM007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my local retailer Neogames (Chile) said that the sky3ds+ is gonna be in stock approximately on December 20th and the next days... maybe i can get it for christmas :c

i think the stock is impossible to arrive your seller before xmas

Now, it is weekend, and no release news in China sellers
Next Monday 21th, only 4 days before xmas,

and during Xmas and New Year , the shipping is very slow from China to worldwide

Diego788

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
i think the stock is impossible to arrive your seller before xmas

Now, it is weekend, and no release news in China sellers
Next Monday 21th, only 4 days before xmas,

and during Xmas and New Year , the shipping is very slow from China to worldwide

i asked them, when the sky3ds+ will arrive, they said that from 20th and towards, they said that i can start asking if it arrive from monday :c

D

Deleted-355425

even if they ship on monday i doubt they will get it to our door for the 24th :(

D

Deleted-355425

They're also charging "starting at £72". Assuming "starting at" means the actual price, that's still $108.

they ship from UK so its like a 3 day wait over the slow boat which can be up to a month lol.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
DO A GATEWAY ROLL!

....i.e "wow look at this we have just in time for Christmas".........3.......2.........1....all preorders placed?......yeah?............annnd.....DELAYED ;)

D

Deleted-19228

That's what I've been saying. I think they contacted @Foxi4 to do a review and since someone reliable had it in their hands gave a great review they knew their preorders would jump. I honestly think they had NO intention of delivering them this year.

Reactions: Michierusama

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
and foxi was in on it....that was the final piece of the puzzle......hang on, where does smea fit into this one? smea is always involved somehow.....errr AHAH! delayed for his 3ds hacking presentation
Sure, I'm swimming in your money, chumps! Big 'ol sacks of money, I've began filling my pillows with flashcart bribe cash - talk about comfort! :rofl2:

Seriously though, a delay like this isn't too surprising - it's close to Christmas and New Year's, it's just want happens. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: We had Raising Canes chicken for the first time other night, damn that was good. That sauce was...