Hacking Sky3ds Header replacement + SkyTempIdEdit

Frozenhavanna

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hello People,. i just got a Sky 3ds and since there were recent bans, i have NEVER played online with a game inside the sky3ds. Now, i got a private header. So what i did was this: I got the gateway software and created a new rom, with that private header with the .3dz type selected for the file.
I load them into the sky 3ds.
Now, i'm not sure this alone works for the sky, so my intention is replacing the template on the sky3ds as well to be like extraa sure i won't get baned. So, i read the instructions on the SkyTempIdEdit file and... (They translated it like cr*p and i cannot make it work).

Can you explain better how this SkyTempIdEdit works? And is it necessary to change the template info? Actually, i have a feeling that what i did with the rom and the gateway software was useles, because i read somewhere that the SKy3ds picks up the headers from the template file. I read a lot about this but i'm at a loss.
Any help would be appreciated, thank you!!

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
SkyTempIdEdit will edit all HeaderIDs/ ChipIDs from the template using your private HeaderID/ ChipID (ALL OF GAMES). Yes, Sky3DS will pick up the HeaderID from their own template. The best way to use private dump is to create your own private template. Make sure SHA-1 checksum of your games is the same as the one in template.txt. Mean that you just only can edit ChipID, EepromID and HeaderID.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1