Hacking Sky3DS Download

LadySesshy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I can't seem to get the files I need for my Sky3DS flashcart. No, not the plus, the normal one. The Sky3DS+ website was suspended so I can't find anywhere to download the files I need to get this up and running. Anyone have the files?

LadySesshy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would suggest abandoning ship and going for a CFW. I had both Sky3DS's and then I decided to go with Luma, never looked back.
Why does everyone susjest that. I don't believe in CFW and never will. That makes me old fanshioned fine. I don't want to do it that way.

Also I need the Settings file.

Last edited by LadySesshy,

Kunty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why does everyone susjest that. I don't believe in CFW and never will. That makes me old fanshioned fine. I don't want to do it that way.
Because CFW is current and up to date, flashcards become obsolete, case in point when the main thing needed to make it work is difficult to find now and you have to hunt it down. Plus all the extra features of a CFW like being able to install VC games and other CIA files. Sky3DS was and always has been terrible, I was a user of the blue and orange button versions and I regret wasting my time and money on it when I could've used CFW.
Also why don't you believe in CFW? It still looks like OFW so there isn't much difference.

Last edited by Kunty,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: hey the spam bots are acting up again