Hacking Sky3ds Diskwriter issues

FlclAdam12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
whenever I use diskwriter v1.05 it says my microSD card has "-24mb" of space.
I have tried several different sd cards and about 4 different computers and all of them tell me the same thing.
The first card I used was a Toshiba 16gb and then another Toshiba 16gb and I just bought another one which is a sandisk 16gb microSD card. I have tried formatting and reformatting with different software and I have tried all versions of diskwriter but I continue to get the same problem. The cards are not fake, I have bought all of them at retail stores. I don't know what the issue can be. I would appreciate any help.

Thank you.

FlclAdam12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for the help guys.
I have figured out the issue. It seems that it was caused by using a microSD to SD adapter that sometimes comes with the microSD cards. I put the microSD card into a usb adapter and diskwriter is picking it up fine now. Hope this helps.

D

Deleted-355425

bad micro sd cards and adaptors can really send you around in circles trying to figure out why your cart aint working.

galaxykidgamma

Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
United States
I had the same issue. My computer has a built in SD reader, so I tried plugging the MicroSD into the SD adapter, which then went into the laptop's integrated card reader. Exact same problem as op.

Went out and bought a Vivitar SD to USB adapter and it solved the problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work