Hacking Sky3ds compatibility list confusion

Baumlol

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey there,

I want to buy a Sky3ds module after the european N3DSXL release (supposed it works), but I'm a little bit confused because of the game compatibility list on the Sky3ds website. There are only a few games on that list. I thought nearly every 3DS game (of my country) is working on Sky3ds because it acts like a real cart?

I hope you can clear me up. Thanks in advance!

smasbros

Trophies
XP
Country
European N3DSXL still not released yet , but sky3ds most likely to support this device directly. And also hope nintendo won't update 3ds firmware for those days. No one knows if it blocked by next FW update.

Multiboy2k

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have had the Australian NN3DS now since it's release. The Aus unit is in fact a 100% EUR compatible unit.
Sky3ds plays every single eur/pal game on the list that I have thrown at it. No worrys all games work.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
oO where did you look ?

on the list at sky3ds Homepage there are more than 400 games at the EU column which are supposed to work ...

I had a few problems before but that was when the diskwriter didn't have the names of the Games as some of the "EU" labelled games were actually US and thus didn't work.

I already preordered a Monster Hunter 4 Limited edition N3DS XL from Amazon France, I really hope sky3ds will work but why should it not ;)

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
oO where did you look ?

on the list at sky3ds Homepage there are more than 400 games at the EU column which are supposed to work ...

I had a few problems before but that was when the diskwriter didn't have the names of the Games as some of the "EU" labelled games were actually US and thus didn't work.

I already preordered a Monster Hunter 4 Limited edition N3DS XL from Amazon France, I really hope sky3ds will work but why should it not ;)

You'll be fine, my Australian one is v9.0 and are guaranteed to support SKY3DS even if they are 9.2+ which they are most likely not they should work fine ;)

Maybe SKY3DS also should update their compatibility list considering so many already work, i'm also hoping that Nintendo don't screw over EU fans and make it so we get so many fewer releases than say US and JP, that would suck but then again it's not the 1990s anymore and I really wanna play a lot European games online

sparrowreal

Trophies
XP
Country
I have had the Australian NN3DS now since it's release. The Aus unit is in fact a 100% EUR compatible unit.
Sky3ds plays every single eur/pal game on the list that I have thrown at it. No worrys all games work.
Do dual destinies eur and shin megami tensei IV works? I'm about to jump the gun and buy the card but I'm still unsure

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Yawn