Hacking Sky3DS Cheats

spike32

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi,

I have a question about using cheats on the Sky3DS. I have the Powersaves 3DS, now obviously it won't read the games from the flash card, but is there a way to get cheats implemented for the games.

Thanks.

spike32

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So if I had the game, could I do this on the latest firmware? I have a bunch of games I would sell if I got the flashcard but I could use the games ID for this? Would that work?

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So if I had the game, could I do this on the latest firmware? I have a bunch of games I would sell if I got the flashcard but I could use the games ID for this? Would that work?

Your 3DS's firmware should be 9.2- in order to run Gateway launcher to dump the game. There's no way other than that to get game's header.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you sell the game after obtaining the header it is no longer private. The same applies to a used game you buy, it could have been dumped and posted online. You never know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Then uninstall it five minutes later, jk
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok steam clint still works for some reason
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    client*
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    my steam friend id is 1625764420
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Darkness is my friend, I become invisible in the night.
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Best camouflaged
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I fear not the dark... the darkness fears me... lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    shoot, i'll send you a friend request ig
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    This Facebook?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Playing pool alone is pretty boring...wifey out of town tonight. Prob over at K3nv2's house again.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    She tried thank god for ring
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did you know they made black chalk, i had no idea but luckily my man gave me some for free, cause my felt is black.
    2eb22a39-4fda-4594-8b11-da4942b24075_1500x1500.jpeg
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Race
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Hiya
  • GameGenieLabs @ GameGenieLabs:
    oh dear. making codes for nes is kinda stressful. i'm trying to think of cool ideas that haven't been thought of before. it's hard to be original, and i don't wanna make codes that already exist!
    I may make a post asking for code ideas, and hopefully that would make others happy :)
    Also, my ADHD keeps me from sleeping, and It bothers me lol
    Anywho, I've been using my modded Wii to play a few games here and there, and finally installed a custom Wii theme thanks to Larsenv helping me in a call (I have a family edition, and I don't wanna brick the nand since I can't restore it) Went with the basic "Black" Theme, since I'm a huge fan of dark themes, and it's less of an eyesore at night
    Larsen also helped me with my Dazzle setup, since the drivers for my model weren't online. I also helped dump that DVD with it, since I had a DVD drive.
    And now pinnacle studio received a new update, and reset my my KEY, and he's trying to figure out why it did that.
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAT8frZcFAs