Hacking Sky3DS Cheats

spike32

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi,

I have a question about using cheats on the Sky3DS. I have the Powersaves 3DS, now obviously it won't read the games from the flash card, but is there a way to get cheats implemented for the games.

Thanks.

spike32

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So if I had the game, could I do this on the latest firmware? I have a bunch of games I would sell if I got the flashcard but I could use the games ID for this? Would that work?

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So if I had the game, could I do this on the latest firmware? I have a bunch of games I would sell if I got the flashcard but I could use the games ID for this? Would that work?

Your 3DS's firmware should be 9.2- in order to run Gateway launcher to dump the game. There's no way other than that to get game's header.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you sell the game after obtaining the header it is no longer private. The same applies to a used game you buy, it could have been dumped and posted online. You never know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    light27 @ light27: very very interesting