Sky 3ds

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by AkiC, Aug 19, 2015.

Sky 3ds

by AkiC Aug 19, 2015 at 5:44 PM 1,307 Views 5 replies
  1. AkiC
    OP

AkiC Member

Newcomer
    Aug 19, 2015
    Canada
    Does anyone know a legitimate site where i can buy a sky3ds in canada. I checked the official resellers list, however they too have bad reviews. Any help is much appreciated.

2. tony_2018

tony_2018 GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 3, 2014
    United States
    You can check with modchipsdirect, contact them first and see what they say on shipping stuff to canada. They are based out of New York.

3. AkiC
    OP

AkiC Member

Newcomer
    Aug 19, 2015
    Canada
    Thanks, but i'm gonna wait for more replies.:lol:

4. calebsw

calebsw GBAtemp Regular

Jul 25, 2015
    United States
    I've been buying stuff from modchipcentral since gen 1 xbox days. Got modchips for ps2 and xbox, and then flash carts for ds, and 3ds from them, plus some other stuff that I can't remember. I assume they service canada as their logo in the browser has the US and Canada flag. It's worth a shot, you know that they didn't pop up in the last year, and might disappear in the next year like a lot of these sites do (realhotstuff comes to mind).

5. nervx

nervx GBAtemp Fan

May 29, 2006
    Canada
    I bought mine from WeWaWare when they had it priced for $79.99 with no tax. Shipping was just under $4 and it arrived 3 days after it was sent. It's just a guy in Ontario selling them and he texts your phone to let you know when hes going to ship. Checking the site I notice the price is now $94 and the shipping is $5 so im guessing he adjusted prices due to the Canadian dollar being worthless. He is reliable though and you can pay with paypal.

6. AkiC
    OP

AkiC Member

Newcomer
    Aug 19, 2015
    Canada
    Thanks a lot guys (: