Hardware skull canyon NUC or wait for Haydes canyon

Dominator211

JFK's Jelly Donut
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You all remember the Skull Canyon NUC from a while ago well they are making another one called the Haydes Canyon with 2 thunderbolt ports I'm not sure if i should wait for it to come out or by a skylake based nuc i dont know what should i do?

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You all remember the Skull Canyon NUC from a while ago well they are making another one called the Haydes Canyon with 2 thunderbolt ports I'm not sure if i should wait for it to come out or by a skylake based nuc i dont know what should i do?

If it will be about the same price, then wait for it. If it won't be by a substantial amount, then just go for Skull Canyon.

It would be best if you just build the PC from scratch though.

And I don't mean this to be mean, but can you start touching up on your grammar? Your threads are starting to make me nauseous. Doesn't need to be perfect, I still make a lot of mistakes, but something that is readible without reading over it again 3 times. (No offense.)

Last edited by Skyshadow101,

Dominator211

JFK's Jelly Donut
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it will be about the same price, then wait for it. If it won't be by a substantial amount, then just go for Skull Canyon.

It would be best if you just build the PC from scratch though.

And I don't mean this to be mean, but can you start touching up on your grammar? Your threads are starting to make me nauseous. Doesn't need to be perfect, I still make a lot of mistakes, but something that is readable without reading over it again 3 times. (No offense.)
yes, Grammarly isn't doing its job that great, and another thing is whenever I press backspace on a reply it always brings the cursor back to the begin of the word and this seems to only happen with gbatemp so

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?