esoterica

OP
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Not sure what I am doing wrong, but I have my 4 bmp files in my _system_ folder and my R4 is not picking it up. Am I suppose to do something different??

Oh and I downloaded the newest firmware and the system folder did not come with any skins or theme folders. I assume I just create them myself, which is what I did, but it's still loading up the original theme.

victorlammy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
try push "select". It should change the theme. I put "theme01" "theme02" and 03 (you can have up to 12 themes), and use the select button to chose which one you wanna use. Can be changed any time. It it said that you can tell the system to change every month, not sure how tho.

victorlammy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
try push "select". It should change the theme. I put "theme01" "theme02" and 03 (you can have up to 12 themes) under the "theme" folder. Put the card in DS and use the select button to chose which one you wanna use. Can be changed any time. It it said that you can tell the system to change every month, not sure how tho.

victorlammy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
try push "select". It should change the theme. I put "theme01" "theme02" and 03 (you can have up to 12 themes) under the "theme" folder. Put the card in DS and use the select button to chose which one you wanna use. Can be changed any time. It it said that you can tell the system to change every month, not sure how tho.

esoterica

OP
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
I tried the select thing, but it doesn't toggle to anything except theme1. Do I need to put my theme under a folder called theme1 under system folder? Or Themes\Theme1?

EDIT: Ok, I did something that seemed to have made it work. I just renamed the folder to theme1. Or maybe my R4 just decided to stop being stupid
tongue.gif

victorlammy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
According to R4's website, (I am translating the Chinese part here, it has a bit more detail than the English version on their site, don't ask me why) the set up should be like this:
_system_/themes/theme#

and (12>#>01). That's how I set it up, and it works.

striderx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It it said that you can tell the system to change every month, not sure how tho.

Pay attention as you scroll through your themes. If you have 12, then you'll have to scroll through 13 to get back to the beginning. That "13th" theme that repeats is actually the automatic setting that will change the theme every month.

striderx

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hooray NDSthemes is back!!! Finally, I've been dying to get some nice new skins

Lol, me too. Downloaded like 50 skins for my Cyclo, which I just had to get while it was down.

And the automatic theme changes monthly, like striderx said, and it uses your theme01 for January, theme02 for February and so on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: