Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
so i am aware of buying manga over at Chapters/Indigo/Coles over here at Canada . though i find that they're pretty expensive (cheapest i've seen is $9 , while some can range up to $20+) .
is there any place where i could buy manga for a cheaper price ? i am looking for Reborn! and Rave Master particularly . though i'd say i would want it new , the books at the bookstore aren't technically "packaged" so i wouldn't mind used though . just has to be in mint if not like new condition .

i've checked out Amazon, and have no interest in checking sites where people have owned them already [ie. eBay, Kijiji] .

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I always buy from http://www.bookdepository.com/ shipping is always between 1-2 weeks and its free (!!!) to anywhere(almost[they do to the Philippines
wink.gif
]) in the world with each book coming in a bubble wrapped package.
Buying manga locally is a chore since there are only 3 (last time I checked) that sell manga (with no online option >_

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
pitman said:
I always buy from http://www.bookdepository.com/ shipping is always between 1-2 weeks and its free (!!!) to anywhere(almost[they do to the Philippines
wink.gif
]) in the world with each book coming in a bubble wrapped package.
Buying manga locally is a chore since there are only 3 (last time I checked) that sell manga (with no online option >_

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the Book Depository would be great , if they had Reborn! instock for me . however , they do have Rave Master which is a plus for me !

AnimeNation has Volumes 1 -> 10 for Reborn! , which is great for starting the collection . JustManga is a good site , the fact that they give free plastic covers to protect the manga makes me even more tempted to buy from them over the Book Depository .

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Amazon Japan

Shipping outside of Asia can go up the scale though so make sure you bundle all purchases in one package if possible, Shipping to Europe is ridiculously expensive but if you can't find a more recent manga on any scanlation site anywhere even the Japanese ones, this is your best bet if you want to read it bad enough.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.