site similar to gbatemp for the ps2?

Inbtw33n

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
like the topic says.. are there any sites like gbatemp where I learned all about flashcarts & all that - for the ps2? I am planning to grab a ps2 but all this laser braking talk is scaring me hahaha.
Basically looking for a site where I can learn about ps2 mods & all that.

Thanks in advance
smile.gif

Inbtw33n

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
looking more for a newbie section. like gbatemp's wiki cuz before when anyone mentions slot1 or slot2 solution, or patching/no patch... I'd have no clue what they're talking about.

In this case I have no idea what v12 or whatever is or dms4? Basically PS2 Mod Scene put into english. Not necessarily a wiki maybe an FAQ section? I googled ps2 modchip faq but so far the sites I found are really general.
"what is a modchip for?" --> for playing your backups

The questions I want answered are more what kind of options do I have among the different mods. What do each do?

btw I browsed that ps2 maxconsole section a little bit. It's strange that there's 700+ threads but I can only go through two pages, each thread having avg 3-4 replies. What's going on there?

Inbtw33n

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cool. thx for all the help guys. afterdawn was really helpful. the IDE HDD Solution sounds quite appealing to me cuz of the faster load times.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom