PS1/2 SingStar Creator gives error message

Fien

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Does anyone has experience with making custom PS2 Singstar DVD's using UltraStar songs?

I've found "Singstar Creator v3", but when I load a song, it gives the attached German error.

I've tried different songs and both a Windows 7 (32-bit) and Windows 10 (64-bit) PC, they give the same error message :(

Attachments

• VyH9avL.jpg
    VyH9avL.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 134

Fien

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

energy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
And it's not fixed if you save the song txt's as plain UTF-8?
Dear Fien, were you able to make a Singstar for PS2? Because I made an iso but is not readable. I don't know where is my mistake

If you could help would be amazing I'm stuck with this process

Last edited by energy,

Fien

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have it working fine. I used the program on Windows 10 64-bit and the resulting game ISO plays fine on real PS2's using DVD or OPL.

It's takes a while and the program doesn't give much output during the process, but when it's finished (check task manager) there's a Singstar1.iso in the application directory. This ISO can be run with OPL from SMB/MX4SIO/Internal HDD or burnt on a DVD for chipped PS2's. ESR-patch it for supported models works too.

How do you mean "not readable"?

There's also a log file in the application directory after running. Check if there are errors in it.

energy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have it working fine. I used the program on Windows 10 64-bit and the resulting game ISO plays fine on real PS2's using DVD or OPL.

It's takes a while and the program doesn't give much output during the process, but when it's finished (check task manager) there's a Singstar1.iso in the application directory. This ISO can be run with OPL from SMB/MX4SIO/Internal HDD or burnt on a DVD for chipped PS2's. ESR-patch it for supported models works too.

How do you mean "not readable"?

There's also a log file in the application directory after running. Check if there are errors in it.
Thanks for the answers!! Okay seems I solved the problem of converting the cd to dvd and patching it. Now I can use it. I imagine that for making my own song I should first using Ultrqastra creator

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: what annoys me is my server has 2.5g but i have nothing else that does