Since we can't request roms etc why not this?

S

Screamer

you cant post links, end of story, does'nt matter how you write them & if you post a link & we all get shut down then i will come hunt you down & maybe you will end up being the screamer

kutabare

akutareguchi
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
you cant post links, end of story, does'nt matter how you write them & if you post a link & we all get shut down then i will come hunt you down & maybe you will end up being the screamer
Agreed. You KNOW the sites to look. you ALSO KNOW irc. stop being so pathetic, there isn't a problem finding roms now is there.....

You may get the rom a day later than other people. BIG DEAL................

Ap0cAl1pS3

GBAtemp d3m0n
Trophies
XP
Country
u can find the latest roms on advance-power.........

so if u want get them from there or check out the gbatemp's irc channel.......

mad.gif

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
How about this, KiVan or someone makes a new discusion board where someone requests a rom and someone pm's a person with what they need without them gaining a post just like the testing area. And the person who started the topic can put up a sign saying that there problem is solved

I

ivwshane

How about this, KiVan or someone makes a new discusion board where someone requests a rom and someone pm's a person with what they need without them gaining a post just like the testing area. And the person who started the topic can put up a sign saying that there problem is solved
I was thinking the same thing.

fluffykiwi

Trophies
Website
www.gba.shorturl.com
XP
Country
Sorry you are wrong, discussing roms is not illegal, posting links is illegal and can close the forum down.
What is hard to understand about that?
What I find hard to understand is the reluctance of many people to use mIRC, it can be up and running within minutes, including the download and you can have the most up to date roms from many sources a few minutes later. It isnt complicated, grab a script like invision and you browse and download the fserves in an explorer style window, very simple.

m@li

Maëlys addict :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I don't want any rom links since you can download them everywhere! I download 2 CDs of roms, before I find this very helpful and interesting forum...So, it was harder to find a good forum than tons of roms to download.....I don't want to waste my time to find another good one (wich probably doesn't exist!
wink.gif
)
I mean just look at the sticky post "GBA scene links" or use irc or wathever you want BUT stop asking for roms....please.
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Or if y ou are married, but have 3 girlfriends