DustBite

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi Guys! The Situation is like this:

Started switch, accidently pushed yes to update since it was in WLAN. Without further asking, I got 12.0 FW back.
Me just downgraded via Daybreak to 11.0, after that, my main mSD wasnt able to boot to sxos anymore nor could I use it for anything since Bootscreen said,
please use mSD with fat32 and not exFAT. Ok got a new mSD with 32gb. Thought, to get exFAT back, maybe downgrade to 6.2 and get back up to 11.0 with exFAT support.
Well, now after downgrade, I'm not able to get behind the SWITCH BOOTLOGO. I can go in RCM but even there, I get always stucked after SWITCH BOOTLOGO.

Did everything the guides said, but nothing seem to work. I still am able to get in RCM, but doesnt matter what payload I use, I get stuck at the nintendo switch boot logo.
Got my old NANDBACKUP, but it seems like its too big to be transferred to my 32gb FAT32 mSD. Tried it with hjsplit, still no success.

Meanwhile I'm still able to boot SX OS payload, where I can enable auto rcm and stuff like that, but nowhere getting near to starting homebres or something like that.

Any sugesstions what I should do? Working on it since Saturday, eyes are bleeding x)

Regards.

EDIT:

When trying with Chojiuduro, I get stuck at some Errormessage. Would be fricking awesome if some1 can help in anyway possible x)

Last edited by DustBite,

DustBite

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Weeeeeeeell its that far in trying that this question isnt coming anymore plus I didnt wanted to loose safegames / data

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You shouldn't have downgrade, downgrading made your situation worse, when you could just use a FAT32 SD card. What is your fuse count?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, all I can see is the FW from the backup is 7.0.1, whats the use of this info?

base on anti downgrade table of fusee count if firmware is 7.0.1 expected fuse is 9 if your boot0/boot1 and rawnand is from firmware below your fuse count you can probably get it to boot.

eskinner3742

GBAtemp Professional Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you not format the mSD as exfat, transfer your NAND backup to it, and use hekate to restore the NAND? Then you should be able to boot using atmosphere

DustBite

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sure, already tested. It matters since it says y u try to restore from exFAT and not fat32, but my nand backup is a one file and bigger than 29gb as mentioned above splitting and stuff like that didnt work with hjsplit

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Then even with your NAND backup it probably won't even boot you can backup your current broken NAND and try this

https://github.com/suchmememanyskill/EmmcHaccGen

Mind telling me how to use this? Would be great xD

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Your big 29GB NAND backup should be named rawnand.bin. Have HJSplit split in files of exactly 2,147,483,648 bytes (last one will be smaller, of course). This is the size Hekate uses for FAT32 SD cards. The files should be named rawnand.bin.00, rawnand.bin.01, rawnand.bin.02, etc. You should also have two small files, named BOOT0 and BOOT1. Put everything in the restore folder, and Hekate should allow you to restore your backup.

Reactions: gelderm

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure, already tested. It matters since it says y u try to restore from exFAT and not fat32, but my nand backup is a one file and bigger than 29gb as mentioned above splitting and stuff like that didnt work with hjsplit

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Mind telling me how to use this? Would be great xD

That I have no idea how to use, never done it as I always do NAND backup, I meant why don't you get a 64GB card and try your NAND backup first.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: k