Hacking SimplyMods R4 Giveaway

Spycake

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so I got my free R4 from that simplymods survey thing, so I guess it wasn't fake.
0422001747.jpg

sorry for the sideways pic

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got an e-mail from them saying I won last Tuesday, sent them my address Wednesday afternoon, and haven't heard anything from them since. Hopefully the R4 will be here soon. The irony is, I'd been looking at buying a cheapo flashcard for months, didn't get an e-mail back from SimplyMods within the next day or so after the survey, and ended up buying an R4 anyways, only to have them get back to me after my R4 order from the other site shipped out.

So do these R4s work with WoodR4, or have you not tested yet?

flamingo24

Trophies
XP
Country
iamthemilkman said:
You may have got in after the 100 person deadline.

The least they could do is send out a automated general notice email to those who didn't make the 100, as opposed to just ignoring them.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
Omg xD I just got the email today that they still had a few extras! Hopefully I'll still have a chance for that R4 if I'm lucky.
Same here. Their goes another 20 extra bucks into my pocket as soon as I sell it to my friend.

iamthemilkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jakob95 said:
jurassicplayer said:
Omg xD I just got the email today that they still had a few extras! Hopefully I'll still have a chance for that R4 if I'm lucky.
Same here. Their goes another 20 extra bucks into my pocket as soon as I sell it to my friend.

Me no likey. Get a freebie from the gracious folks at SimplyMods, then rip off your "friend".

Not cool.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
iamthemilkman said:
Jakob95 said:
jurassicplayer said:

Me no likey. Get a freebie from the gracious folks at SimplyMods, then rip off your "friend".

Not cool.
He'll probably try to sell it as an M3 Real...
Since according to him, they're the same thing.

iamthemilkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
twiztidsinz said:
iamthemilkman said:
Jakob95 said:
jurassicplayer said:

Not cool.
He'll probably try to sell it as an M3 Real...
Since according to him, they're the same thing.

laugh.gif

...wait, you're probably not joking.

wtf.gif

Seriously, $20 for a cheap R4? And to a "friend"? Uh, yeah, like I said, not cool.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool