Homebrew RELEASE SimpleModManager : A mod manager for your Switch

DangerZone21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you direct link me to the mod your trying to use I assume it’s off gamebannana site I have Zelda installed so I can test it myself that would help

It's the Sequel Champion Armor. It is indeed on GameBanana. I have a newbie account here, so apparently I can't post links yet. I'll see if I can PM it to you!

EDIT: I apparently also cannot send PMs until I hit 5 posts. The Sequel Champion Armor shouldn't be too hard to find on the GameBanana page for BOTW (Switch) - it's one of the top mods there.

Last edited by DangerZone21,

Lion Sora

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
meettomy.site
XP
Country
Croatia
I'm trying to mod Hyrule warriors with this app, but it's not working. I double checked the folder structure to see if It's correct and it still doesn't work.
This is the folder structure I'm currently using. I'm also using SXOS mods/HyruleWarriorsDefinitiveEdition/mapmod/titles/0100AE00096EA000/romfs/data/action/model/

1ninjadude17

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i got this working a couple days ago on atmospere 0.14.4 but i booted my switch up again using the same cfw and out of nowhere it just stopped detecting my mods folder. I should also mention i got a new and bigger micro card and moved all my files from old one to this new one

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
How would games with various partitions like Super Mario 3D All Start be structured?
Each game has different ID, check it under nxdumptool, it’s divided into 4 nca (iirc), each nca contains the data for each title, just dump a small file from one nca to layeredfs, it will generate the correct title ID path.

Reactions: Imancol

Typro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to do a Super Mario Odyssey mod but I can't seem to get it to work. I have tried so many different mod tree structures but I can't seem to get it right. How do I know exactly what mod tree structure to use? I have the mods and everything and I have the .nro in the switch file and I made a mod folder in the base of the SD card, I just think that I have the wrong structure because that is the part I don't understand and the mods aren't working. Please help.

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I am trying to do a Super Mario Odyssey mod but I can't seem to get it to work. I have tried so many different mod tree structures but I can't seem to get it right. How do I know exactly what mod tree structure to use? I have the mods and everything and I have the .nro in the switch file and I made a mod folder in the base of the SD card, I just think that I have the wrong structure because that is the part I don't understand and the mods aren't working. Please help.
Did you try applying the mod directly through layeredfs?

Typro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what's the mod you want to try?
I have a few in mind, lets start with the super speed and jump mod, on gamebanana the mod is called "Sonic Speed Mod".

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have a few in mind, lets start with the super speed and jump mod, on gamebanana the mod is called "Sonic Speed Mod".
I will be back in about an hour. I have to do something right now. Please help and give as much as information as you can before I come back so I can try it when I get back. Again, thanks so much for all the help! I appreciate it! :D

Typro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, you need to use nxdumptool in order to find “PlayerActorHakoniwa.szs”
in the game, you need enable layeredfs option in nxdumptool.
Trying to figure out what the heck any of this means, brb.

I found out that it is a app, I installed it. Trying to do the rest now.

Oh heck my game won't start now

My game is back now

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I still have no idea how to do this but at least I installed the app nxdumptool lol
With nxdumptool you can dump your games or only files out of it, now you need open Mario Odissey with this app and look for the file PlayerActorHakoniwa.szs through the app “romfs browser” option

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: