1. DangerZone21

DangerZone21 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    It's the Sequel Champion Armor. It is indeed on GameBanana. I have a newbie account here, so apparently I can't post links yet. I'll see if I can PM it to you!

EDIT: I apparently also cannot send PMs until I hit 5 posts. The Sequel Champion Armor shouldn't be too hard to find on the GameBanana page for BOTW (Switch) - it's one of the top mods there.

Last edited by DangerZone21, Sep 27, 2020
  2. Lion Sora

Lion Sora Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I'm trying to mod Hyrule warriors with this app, but it's not working. I double checked the folder structure to see if It's correct and it still doesn't work.
    This is the folder structure I'm currently using. I'm also using SXOS mods/HyruleWarriorsDefinitiveEdition/mapmod/titles/0100AE00096EA000/romfs/data/action/model/

3. DangerZone21

DangerZone21 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Bump. @Reecey were you able to test this?

4. 1ninjadude17

1ninjadude17 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    so i got this working a couple days ago on atmospere 0.14.4 but i booted my switch up again using the same cfw and out of nowhere it just stopped detecting my mods folder. I should also mention i got a new and bigger micro card and moved all my files from old one to this new one

5. cucholix

cucholix Banners guy

Chile
    Each game has different ID, check it under nxdumptool, it’s divided into 4 nca (iirc), each nca contains the data for each title, just dump a small file from one nca to layeredfs, it will generate the correct title ID path.

Ghost92 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - SimpleModManager, manager, Switch