Gaming Simple Wario Ware D.I.Y. Microgame question

Haloman800

a real gril
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm making a game where when it starts a coin randomly appears on the screen.

When you tap it, it respawns in another location.

4 coins tapped & you win!

Now, my problem is that I'm not sure how to set it so after 4 taps you win, I tried setting it so three times when you tap it, it leaves the switch off, and the fourth time it turns it on ( switch on is the win condition ) but the first time I tap it, it turns it on.

Please, help me. I probably spent 10 minutes typing this out on this phone, and I honestly can't sleep until I finish this microgame.

THANK YOU!!

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Rather than spawning the same coin 4 times just copy the coin as 4 different objects and have them spawn one after the other, each with their own switch. When you tap one, make that one disappears and spawn the next one. Make the win condition so that all the 4 switches have to be on.

(You can make the coins appear in sequence by having the next coin listens to the previous coin's switch)

gtmtnbiker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haloman800 said:
=( Please help. I want to complete this so bad, it's eating away at me & I can't sleep.

Why do you post a follow up response 30 minutes later begging for help? It's not like we're all sitting around waiting for questions to come in so we can jump on answering them. We're also not a chat room. Wait a couple of days before bumping the topic if you don't get a response.

Haloman800

a real gril
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chrono_Tata said:
Rather than spawning the same coin 4 times just copy the coin as 4 different objects and have them spawn one after the other, each with their own switch. When you tap one, make that one disappears and spawn the next one. Make the win condition so that all the 4 switches have to be on.

(You can make the coins appear in sequence by having the next coin listens to the previous coin's switch)

Thank you so much. I had experimented with making four different coins, but I didn't know how to make them spawn in succession, I didn't think to try and make them monitor eachother's switch.

Thank You!!! I can't wait to test this after my schoolwork. I'll tell you how it goes!

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Okay, let's assume your four coins are objects called Coin1, Coin2, etc.

Make the AI for Coin1 like this like this:

CODEStart:
Set art to xxx (the frame where you see your coin)
Locate within

AI1:
Trigger: When Coin1 is tapped
Action: Jump to

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)