Hacking Simple to use

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
pretty much everyone of them?
M3i Zero Sakura is robust in levels that the bar and all work, and sliding the icons leave no room for mistakes much. Also it shows last 9 games played if you so want

Acekard 2i has no bar but the scrolling is second best robust with touch, plus if your 9 year old only plays games, it will remember last folder you had open. It also takes the touch as "open command" only if you press the icon only (leaving less mistakes where games opens by touch when you did not want - happened to me on cyclo)

Both of there carts have their pros and cons. In end all carts have pretty much same king of base GUI (have a menu, show icons, shows name, scrolls) - But these two I know to be pretty easy to use, especially Sakura since it is so responsive (so if your 9 year old happens to know how to use a windows machine, or a ubuntu linux or Mac windows; she will know how to use Sakura system of M3i Zero)

That's my two cents

~Divinity~

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
ok thank you...I think i will buy her the acekard 2i, because the m3i is too expensive for me
tongue.gif

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
PharaohsVizier said:
You might want to check out the iEDGE as well.

Thats just a clone a copy A exact similarity to cycloDS menu.

How much I loved and still liked cycloDS, I cannot say the FRUSTRATION a TOUCH and DRAG STILL registered as a touch and instantly opening the game.

As I said, the things on two carts I mentioned have a thing against these types of additions make it better to use - not only mention the really really bulky drag action (it is really confusing to get started with etc.)

OH
BEFORE YOU BUY Divinity
DSi or DS lite?
and even if it was DS lite get a Acekard 2i because of smaller change of failing hardware!
And if it is for DSi, be sure you have hardware to upgrade the acekard 2i for it.

~Divinity~

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
JereTHEend said:
OH
BEFORE YOU BUY Divinity
DSi or DS lite?
and even if it was DS lite get a Acekard 2i because of smaller change of failing hardware!
And if it is for DSi, be sure you have hardware to upgrade the acekard 2i for it.

Its for DSlite, but she wishes a DSi to her birthday, so it should be compatibel.

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
~Divinity~ said:
JereTHEend said:
OH
BEFORE YOU BUY Divinity
DSi or DS lite?

Its for DSlite, but she wishes a DSi to her birthday, so it should be compatibel.

Yeah, acekard needs to be updated to 1.4 DSi firmware with a DSlite or a DSi under 1.4 firmware, there is the files and instructions on Acekard forum for that - so it all should suit well...

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BoxShot said:
:facepalm: You missed the $7.95 shipping it has since it isn't in the free shipping zone.

1. Where does it mention that on the page?

2. If you were to compare it to other prices like the acekard on that site it's still relatively close to the acekard's price (even if you factor in shipping)

3. There's a couple of other sites I've seen for 20 bucks. But when I mentioned that it was 20 bucks I was kind of trying to show him that it's not like 30-40 bucks on all the sites out there, and not show him how much better/close it is to the acekard price.

4. I like making lists :3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr