OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I have a simple mod store.
I still install backuplauncher gamma becease i dont want customers to screw there wii.
Is there a simple hack wich you can only boot bacups from disc channel and make the wii region free?
and maybe a brickprotector but that's not nesecary?
and wil peaple brick there wii if they update ?

thanks

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Don't you think if it was this easy, everybody would be doing this? I know about cioscorp and softmii, and yes it's easy to install, but i still wouldn't recommend this to people who don't know anything about this and don't even care. That's just my opinion about this.

PS: Don't even dare to conside to charge people for Gamma, SoftChip or softmii and telling them you installed a modchip!

Puma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
Don't you think if it was this easy, everybody would be doing this? I know about cioscorp and softmii, and yes it's easy to install, but i still wouldn't recommend this to people who don't know anything about this and don't even care. That's just my opinion about this.

PS: Don't even dare to conside to charge people for Gamma, SoftChip or softmii and telling them you installed a modchip!
Technically, the authors could sue
rolleyes.gif

But then again, they would have no proof.

Puma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ivoback said:
I call it wii softhack mod
An I ask way less then the installers of a modchip
So you're selling software that is free on the internet?

You really need to learn what "Copyright" means.

ivoback

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no im not selling,

im selling my service to install the homebrew channel and the backup channel on there wii.
They dont need zelda by themself so it's cheaper this way.
And 95% of the peaple that come here can't do it by themself.

Puma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ivoback said:
no im not selling,

im selling my service to install the homebrew channel and the backup channel on there wii.
They dont need zelda by themself so it's cheaper this way.
And 95% of the peaple that come here can't do it by themself.
You are charging them to install the software onto their wiis. Unless they specifically found the software and are asking you to install it (thereby you charging them to install it), you are breaking the law.

I guarantee 100% of the people you sell the service too could just rent TP and figure it out. It takes 15 minutes to do, really.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I don't like this, and sure it's as illegal as modchip installation, but as long as you only charge for the service of the installation and inform the people correctly that all used software(except zelda) is free is AND you really charge very little then it's ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Touché.