Tutorial Simple Guide to Downgrading your 3DS

Have you been able to successfully downgrade your 3DS/2DS?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

enrick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
i've bricked my new 3ds, now i with black screen, nothing working, i used this tutorial, sysupdater started to install cias, after 5 cias error , please turn off ... now is dead, any slution?

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
i've bricked my new 3ds, now i with black screen, nothing working, i used this tutorial, sysupdater started to install cias, after 5 cias error , please turn off ... now is dead, any slution?
Take out the SD card, turn it on while pressing L R A Up.

GoodCookie88

rekt em skrubs
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can u access recovery? looks like youve brick it :/

pofer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got a soft brick yet again , has anyone had a successful downgrade with that TTP (or something like that) file where you just rename it to rar and extract everything ? , that's the only FW I haven't tried yet , tried every single FW from that is site

enrick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
i used this tutorial with browserhax, sysupdater started to install cias, after 5 cias error with please turn off......

nippyn

Trophies
XP
Country
Are 9.2.0-20 files download via 3DNUS OK to use with this method or should I be looking elsewhere for the cia files?

Coleman_C18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got a soft brick yet again , has anyone had a successful downgrade with that TTP (or something like that) file where you just rename it to rar and extract everything ? , that's the only FW I haven't tried yet , tried every single FW from that is site

Do not use the TTP files for downgrading, as you already can tell they have been causing softbricks

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Stupid question: is it possible to dump and restore Activity Log data? Is it like extra data or what?

Santaros

Trophies
XP
Country

I've heard of 2 people I think succeeding by doing that. On the other hand I know someone else on here who has tried exactly the same FW I used successfully, and it didn't work for them.

enrick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
N3DS EUR version 9.4 i used 9.2.0-20E-N3DS.ttp with browserhax, sysupdater started to install cias, after 5 cias error with please turn off......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'm starting to sound like a Tck