Silly but serious question. Is it fun tracking ordered packages?

How exciting is it to track packages?

• Total voters

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ever since our postal delivery service has started the tracking system, is been very useful to us knowing where and when our packages will arrive... or least estimate it's arrival. Some people find it just a bit more exciting than useful, So just curious question to ask, you find it exciting or fun to track deliveries?

Braig

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Someone says that "the expectation of pleasure is itself the pleasure", at least here in Italy, but I've never understood this sentence, I'm not very patient at waiting packages, but I'm anxious while I'm doing it...so i don't know if it's exciting, but maybe it is, because I want it to arrive as soon as possible

Last edited by Braig,
Reactions: CIAwesome526

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
i get excited but the reason i actually check it twice or 3 times a day is to check if the package gets here earlier than expect or takes a while...
someone must be at home to accept packages and i need to make sure i am the one to get it. otherwise family members will either open the package just to stick their nose in my stuff, or "friendly helping mailman" will deliver to bad neighboors nextdoor which will "forget" to tell me the mailman left the package in there and when i ask them they want to know what i got...

i should see if in postal service they offer me an option to pick up my stuff there instead delivering at home...
for me it's much better to pick it up when i have free time at postal service facilities than they trying to deliver and deliver to "bad apples"

btw, tracking is really usefull when it works, however the only real useful information for me is if the postal service in my area got the package and is with the mailman to deliver today... (so you dont waste a day here stuck at home waiting for nothing)

Last edited by migles,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.