Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

Zoria

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
France
Sigpatch ES, FS, Loader compatible with fusee and fss0 for firmware 17.0.0)
I specify that even the forwarder (it depends on the forwarder of course) works.

As for the rec, yes I didn't rec the installation, only the end because I didn't think it would work when I did my tests.

Attachments

• Sigpatches 17.0.0.zip
    54.2 KB · Views: 36

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Reactions: mrdude

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
its ready :yayswitch:
Good stuff, well that was a pain in the arse. I hope you don't delete that comment on your github as it has lots of valuable info in it, now we know this new fs patch location we can try to figure out how it was found, probably for the next few updates the pattern will change a little by a few bytes but at least we rougly know where to look.

TotalJustice

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Good stuff, well that was a pain in the arse. I hope you don't delete that comment on your github as it has lots of valuable info in it, how we know this new fs patch location we can try to figure out how it was found, probably for the next few updates the pattern will change a little by a few bytes but at least we rougly know where to look.
I'd archive some important stuff if i were you, just in case they decide to dmca me again. But yes, i will keep the thread, it's very valuable.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Using the great tool from @mrdude here are the most recent set of patches all on one package, Firmware from 1.0.0 to 17.0.0 and Atmosphère from 0.11.0 to 1.6.1 prerelease

@ShadowOne333 please update the OP.
Post automatically merged:

What a journey!!! thanks you the geniuses of the scene!!

Attachments

• Hekate+AMS-package3-sigpatches-1.6.1-cfw-17.0.0.zip
    54.5 KB · Views: 58
Last edited by impeeza,

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Using the great tool from @mrdude here are the most recent set of patches all on one package, Firmware from 1.0.0 to 17.0.0 and Atmosphère from 0.11.0 to 1.6.1 prerelease

@ShadowOne333 please update the OP.
Post automatically merged:

What a journey!!! thanks you the geniuses of the scene!!
OP updated with the latest patches!
Thank you for all your work @mrdude , @TotalJustice and @impeeza :D

Windsall

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wonder requires 16.0.0

I played multiple hours of it on lower firmware, before updating hekate and atmosphere.

I think the problem is patch loader, generate new loader patch with latest atmosphere

I don't think I know how to do that.

you need latest set of patches.

Weird that I'd need the sigpatches 'after' playing it on older ones. I guess I could do that too if I wanna play it, but I might just wait til for the v17 sigpatches now.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I played multiple hours of it on lower firmware, before updating hekate and atmosphere.

I don't think I know how to do that.

Weird that I'd need the sigpatches 'after' playing it on older ones. I guess I could do that too if I wanna play it, but I might just wait til for the v17 sigpatches now.
they are already released.

vctvinchester77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
After connecting to Wi-Fi, I saw this error
395549118_846426267483329_1736462136191123109_n.jpg

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Is that crash related to people that have blanked out their serial number with Atmos alongside the Switch trying to connect to a WiFi network on 17.0.0?
yeah if you clean your product info and go online your console crash. even crash before start HOS. no matter is you did use stratosphere.ini or that Payload. you need to restore your prodinfo to the original state.

With this big N give a big slap to anybody who recover from a damaged NAND and the ones trying to stay anonymous.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: istg if lose another game of minesweeper