1. JoshiYoshi64
    OP

JoshiYoshi64 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 15, 2017
    Today I upgraded from arm9loaderhax to sighax and now I want to install this (link below)
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-ctrbootmanager-ctrbootmanager9.431647/

I'm not exactly sure what it is but it looks cool. Looks like it plays movies?
    To get it to work with sighax I need to convert the .bin file to a .firm file using ...
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-convert-arm9loaderhax-payloads-to-firms.471144/

So my computer just won't run the python exe from the link above so could some one please download both things from the links and convert it to a .firm.

Thanks in advance :D:D:D

2. Kyouken

Kyouken Repairer of the Breach

Oct 31, 2015
    United States
    GBATemp
    I don't know much about sighax, but a word of caution to you: do some reading before you install anything - ctrbootmanager isn't a bad application by any means but I will tell you that it's not a movie player. It's a boot manager for payloads that you have in case you don't want to just automatically boot into your CFW. What you read was likely just the version changes. IIRC it has a feature to use an animation as a splash screen on boot.

3. addi33

addi33 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Sep 12, 2016
    Gambia, The
    useless thread. everyone knows what ctrbootmanager/ctrbootmanager9 is / does it literally says it in its name
    CTR = Nintendo 3DS Model Name
    Bootmanager = Bootmanager
    "9" = ARMv9 executable version of said executable

4. JoshiYoshi64
    OP

Feb 15, 2017
    Thanks

5. addi33

addi33 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Sep 12, 2016
    Gambia, The
    you should read the actual application's thread before starting another one.

noctis90210 likes this.
  6. JoshiYoshi64
    OP

Feb 15, 2017
    Ok