Homebrew SigHax Updates and Discussion Thread

Deleted member 350372

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I apologize for my previous post, I noticed an error on the message. The message specifically says whenever I load lumaupdater.cfg, "Configuration file loaded successfully: Unknown or wrong config value: 'sighax for 'payload type' "

the thing is, this is what my .cfg file looks like:

payload type = sighax
payload path = boot.firm
log enable = no
selfupdate = yes
backup = no

Blaze Uchiha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this has been asked before but 144 pages is too much to go through, is it possible to completely unban a console using this?

hurrz

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sorry if this has been asked before but 144 pages is too much to go through, is it possible to completely unban a console using this?
Concerning unbanning, it was said that this is on Nint's end and you cannot do anything if I recall correctly (correct me if I am wrong!). Sorry though!

Blaze Uchiha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't mind losing my nnid( which I believe is what is banned on their side) but allow me to access Pokebank on a new one. Sucks I would have to start over but I'm the one who screwed up in the first place

ithilelda

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
That's pretty much the gist of it. This is a much cleaner environment for developers, and additionally allows any user to dump Boot9 and their OTP on any version (allowing for title decryption on a PC and the death of xorpads). Additionally, boot9strap is installable on any version with just a hardmod (or dsiware).
Thank you for the reply! Decryption on PC is the game changer that I'm looking for in this B9S fuzz, otherwise I might be too lazy to update my good old A9LH system.

Deleted member 350372

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
upload the file and explain your problem
Okay. So it's simple actually, so whenever I boot up Luma 3DS Updater with my lumaupdater.cfg, I get an error message that says:

"Configuration file loaded successfully: Unknown or wrong config value: 'sighax for 'payload type' "

BTW, GBATemp doesn't allow uploading the extension of .cfg, so I will just copy & paste it's contents.

payload type = sighax
payload path = boot.firm
log enable = no
selfupdate = yes
backup = no

The only 2 things that were changed were disabling logs & backups, nothing else fancy....

KumpelKuerbis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Okay. So it's simple actually, so whenever I boot up Luma 3DS Updater with my lumaupdater.cfg, I get an error message that says:

"Configuration file loaded successfully: Unknown or wrong config value: 'sighax for 'payload type' "

BTW, GBATemp doesn't allow uploading the extension of .cfg, so I will just copy & paste it's contents.

payload type = sighax
payload path = boot.firm
log enable = no
selfupdate = yes
backup = no

The only 2 things that were changed were disabling logs & backups, nothing else fancy....

did you install the newest luma updater version v2 ?

https://github.com/KunoichiZ/lumaupdate/releases

Last edited by KumpelKuerbis,

Deleted member 350372

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you install the newest luma updater version v2 ?
Yeah... I even copied and pasted from the raw template of the config file & just changed 2 words. -_-

If this is a bug and if I just have to stick with the default values, then that's fine. Not the end of the world. I just really don't care about the log files and the backups. For the backups I always look at what the nightlies say on for their changes within each commit, so I am careful enough anyways.

Last edited by Deleted member 350372, , Reason: cuz I'm not gonna die if I have to delete unnecessary backups/log files every time I update my nightly build & launch Luma3DS Updater. I'm used to it! hehe

Plailect

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone help me with boot9strap installation? This is the error i keep getting:

ghpR73W.jpg

You have 2.54-0_11.4_NEW.firm in the /boot9strap/ folder on your SD?

Reactions: peteruk

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any ideas on what could be the issue if i've dumped my nand via hardmod, verified it was working previously but the 3ds no longer boots? its just a black screen.

i've got the luma file on the root, everything is set up properly but essentially the 3ds doesn't boot. it was bricked to begin so its not surprising, but i figured with a bootrom exploit it would still at least boot up.

i have 3 dumps, 10.3, 9.2 and 11.1 - all 3 have been dumped, flashed and worked in the past. i see 10.3 doesn't have a firm listed on 3ds.guide - is it possible to use a different firm to 10.3? thats the only dump i haven't tried yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.