Homebrew SigHax Updates and Discussion Thread

justneet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Installed smoothly and without any issue. Thank you guys so much for the hard work with this, you did an amazing job managing to get this up in less than six months!

Reactions: hurrz

SackThing101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a warning to everyone, if you're on 11.4 even with a9lh, you will in fact brick. You cannot recover the brick either. I was dumb enough to update to 11.4 on my o3ds before doing this. Luckily, it was just my o3ds and not my n3ds.

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
Going to update my main n3ds tomorrow (hopefully hg9 will be updated by then) and my other backup systems (which are still on 9.2 sysnand, 10.x emunand, and aureinand) later in the week.

HugaTheFox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a warning to everyone, if you're on 11.4 even with a9lh, you will in fact brick. You cannot recover the brick either. I was dumb enough to update to 11.4 on my o3ds before doing this. Luckily, it was just my o3ds and not my n3ds.
No. I did it. Make sure you have boot.firm on root of sd

D

Deleted User

How did you manage that. Do you have boot.firm from Luma on the SD root

Reactions: HugaTheFox

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nobody else seems to have had the brick though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol