Homebrew SigHax Updates and Discussion Thread

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well to be correct sighax is a "backup plan" in case Nintendo finds a way to break A9LH which i heard is possiable where sighax cannot be imagine if they can detect exploited bootroms and start banning you on that similar to 360/PS3

KevinX8

Proud user of The Dark Theme
Trophies
XP
Country
well to be correct sighax is a "backup plan" in case Nintendo finds a way to break A9LH which i heard is possiable where sighax cannot be imagine if they can detect exploited bootroms and start banning you on that similar to 360/PS3
It would be impossible to detect, the spoofed keys are locked away like the real keys on boot as soon as they are done with so the only trace left would be gone. Of course other things like homebrew titles and signature patches would be easily detected same for fake tickets. They could easily ban all pirates immediately from 3ds if they wanted to, simply check your tickets when you go online for an invalid signature, find more than 5 for margin of error and boom put them on the blacklist for all online services. Guess they just like to surprise like with freeshop, completely unexpected and really late in the game

D

Deleted User

Great....So now a9lh is going to be the new menuhax/rxtools once this becomes a thing and we will have sighaxmasterrace.

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country
Sighax isn't a bootrom exploit fyi

Uh, yes it is?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Great....So now a9lh is going to be the new menuhax/rxtools once this becomes a thing and we will have sighaxmasterrace.

They'll be pretty much equivalent. And once a working sighax is released to the public, switching will be trivial.

Kingy

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Apply snorgle to pinfor.