MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Domination said:
I have a question...

Do you realise all the sig and avatar combs you made are over the limit?

QUOTE said:
* The maximum combined file size for all graphics in a member's avatar and signature is: 80Kb
* Members may distribute this 80Kb however they wish (Example: 30Kb avatar/50Kb sig, 50Kb avatar/25Kb sig, etc)

Meh, He said he only makes them, for the size are the requesting people in charge.

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
.gifs lose basically nothing, you might want to do a bit of research, the difference isn't noticeable, and you should have more care for your customers, not everyone know's how to resize.

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
luke_c said:
.gifs lose basically nothing, you might want to do a bit of research, the difference isn't noticeable, and you should have more care for your customers, not everyone know's how to resize.

You mean him, right?
unsure.gif

And above, right, in the Avatar Request thread some people even asked me how to put the avatar in
tongue.gif

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
From what I see, most people didn't resize...

Maybe you should put in big words in your first post to tell everyone? I see some people with avy=sig more than 100kb, and by the size of this thread, i would have to use plenty of time to report them too.

D

Deleted User

OP
Looks nice mega, and luke you need to do the research. Maybe you can't notice the difference on your simple sigs, but let me show you a little something.

Alright see this? Its a PNG, actual good quality.
IronManV4.png

Now this is gif on highest settings.
IronManV4-1.gif

Maybe YOU can't notice the difference because to be honest, your stuff isn't that great nor complicated. So you sir need to read up on graphics before you make accusations.

And domination, thanks thats a good idea I'll put it in big letters on the front post.

EDIT
P.S. Oh yeah luke, by the way. I would think that spending an hour and a half per person to make a well thought out signature for a random stranger is taking care of them, you just obviously have something against me and this thread.

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Epuls56 said:
Looks nice mega, and luke you need to do the research. Maybe you can't notice the difference on your simple sigs, but let me show you a little something.
Alright see this? Its a PNG, actual good quality.
IronManV4.png

Now this is gif on highest settings.
IronManV4-1.gif

Maybe YOU can't notice the difference because to be honest, your stuff isn't that great nor complicated. So you sir need to read up on graphics before you make accusations.
And domination, thanks thats a good idea I'll put it in big letters on the front post.
EDIT
P.S. Oh yeah luke, by the way. I would think that spending an hour and a half per person to make a well thought out signature for a random stranger is taking care of them, you just obviously have something against me and this thread.
For starters, i have nothing against you, you're actually making my life alot easier, struggling with coursework this year it's hard to get on my computer often, that's why i never spend over 30 minutes on each tag, no i'm not the perfect graphic artist but i do it for fun, it's something i enjoy doing in my free time, if you don't want to resize them, fine by me, it's just half the people requesting probably won't bother to do it either.

RhiGhost

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'd like to see what you guys could do with World of Warcraft sig, pref female Night Elf Druid themed.
And also, a Death Note sig with Light and L.
All the work I've been seeing is really awesome.

Jaems

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You guys should stop arguing over whether PNG or GIFs are better. Both suck.

Save For Web -> JPG at 100% Quality.
Unless you want transparencies in your images, use JPG, no sacrifice in quality, small image sizes, most widely used image format, and no worries of loading problems.

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Jaems said:
You guys should stop arguing over whether PNG or GIFs are better. Both suck.

Save For Web -> JPG at 100% Quality.
Unless you want transparencies in your images, use JPG, no sacrifice in quality, small image sizes, most widely used image format, and no worries of loading problems.
lolno. Save a Picture with 10+ layers as a .JPG you'll have alot of problems.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, Meds time!