• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 10,877
  • Replies 125
D

Deleted User

OP
Epuls56's Awesome Sig Shop

***NOTE*** YOU need to resize your own signature, Not me.

I'm freaking bored. In response to my boredom I will make signatures and avatars for you all by request. I know my way around photoshop, here are my two latest works (both gifts to friends)

airpirate.png

--
iced-1.png

Things I don't work well with:
Mario renders lol and a lot of cartoon renders.

When requesting, please use this format:
Code:
[b]Username[/b]
[b]Requesting [Sig/Avatar]:[/b]
[b]Size [400x180/350x150/350x115]:[/b]
[b]Render/Stock:[/b]
[b]General Colors [Warm Colors, Purple, Cold Colors etc.]:
[b]Whether or not you mind me signing it [Your name then the small white -epuls/-iced]:

I go to school so I might not respond right away lol.
The place to get renders is planetrenders.com (its not a forum or anything but if I can't link to outside websites tell me and I'll remove it.)

Finished

rockstar99: Here | Avatar
Knarf: Here
RhiGuy: Here
airpirate: Here

D

Deleted User

OP
Yes you can rockstar, and luke I posted offering help and a mod just deleted my post on your thread luke so w/e.

I should have it done in about 30-40 mins.

Knarf

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey if your willing to, could I have one with Mario & Luigi (Mario & Luigi Bowsers inside stories style) in a darker red/green sig? And "knarf" as the name on it? Thanks if your willing to!

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Epuls56 said:
Yes you can rockstar, and luke I posted offering help and a mod just deleted my post on your thread luke so w/e.

I should have it done in about 30-40 mins.
That's bullshit.
1) A Mod didn't delete your post, it's still there.
2) It's not my thread, i just "Revived" it you might say, try and keep all requests in the appropriate Request thread.

D

Deleted User

OP
alright rockstar, here it is. If you don't like it I can remake it, but man the colors kept straying off at random lol.

rockstar99.png

when you get it, please reup it yourself cause I'm running out of space on my photobucket account
tongue.gif

EDIT.

No its not bullshit, don't flame, I searched and couldn't find it. If its there my bad, no need to go pms over everything.

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Epuls56 said:
alright rockstar, here it is. If you don't like it I can remake it, but man the colors kept straying off at random lol.

rockstar99.png

when you get it, please reup it yourself cause I'm running out of space on my photobucket account
tongue.gif

EDIT.

No its not bullshit, don't flame, I searched and couldn't find it. If its there my bad, no need to go pms over everything.
I'm not flaming.
And yes, it is bullshit.

D

Deleted User

OP
Whatever I really don't care.

and knarf I'm working on yours after I eat.

D

Deleted User

OP
I don't want to go to that one because theres so many replies and posts its confusing. People can just post here when they want me to make them something, and plus why not? Its not like the computer gfx section is that busy to be perfectly honest.

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Epuls56 said:
I don't want to go to that one because theres so many replies and posts its confusing. People can just post here when they want me to make them something, and plus why not? Its not like the computer gfx section is that busy to be perfectly honest.
That's exactly what they do in the Request thread.

D

Deleted User

OP
Ok I'm sorry for what I said I realized I was looking at the wrong thread...but I still don't think its a big deal that I make sigs for people from this topic.

EDIT

Here it is knarf (I couldn't get any mario and luigi to look nice so I just used bowser.)

knarf.png

DOUBLE EDIT

I'll work on the avatar later if you like the sig.

RhiGhost

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey those sigs look great!
Here is my request
smile.gif

RhiGhost
Requesting Sig
Size 350x150
whatever
Pref black and white
I don't mind if you sign it

I would like it to have my username with the theme of Nintendo DS and DSi both black.
Don't have anything specific in mind, so do whatever you think looks good. Thanks
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1