Shrek 2 widescreen hack PAL

Bachelor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi. I had no idea where to post this, so I hope it's okay that I post it here.
So what I'm looking for, are gecko codes to make Shrek 2 (GCN) widescreen.
The only one that I've found online is by Ralf, for the German version of the game. I have the English PAL version.
That code works fine in the menu screen and stuff, but as soon as you get in game, everything is just blue. Can't do anything.
There's also a code on the Dolphin page, but this one gives me the exact same results.
Does anyone here happen to have codes that will work for that specific version of the game? (G3RP52)
Or maybe you could guide me on how to make them myself?
Thank you in advance

Scamtoad_Toadstool

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi. I had no idea where to post this, so I hope it's okay that I post it here.
So what I'm looking for, are gecko codes to make Shrek 2 (GCN) widescreen.
The only one that I've found online is by Ralf, for the German version of the game. I have the English PAL version.
That code works fine in the menu screen and stuff, but as soon as you get in game, everything is just blue. Can't do anything.
There's also a code on the Dolphin page, but this one gives me the exact same results.
Does anyone here happen to have codes that will work for that specific version of the game? (G3RP52)
Or maybe you could guide me on how to make them myself?
Thank you in advance
there IS an exact PC version of the game and if you change the resolution, you basically get a widescreen version of Shrek 2.
I don't know if you wanna play Shrek 2 widescreen on physical hardware, because if you do then I'm sorry but I don't think that works.
But yeah, just plug in a GameCube controller into your PC with an adaptor and just start playing in widescreen.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Inject it to the wii u menu with Teconmoons tool, I have all my GC games as widescreen for playing on the gamepad.

I'm assuming to have a Wii U and not a gamecube since your in the Wii U section?

waywardLam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Lostbhoy

When you say that you have all of your GC games injected and in widescreen, are you talking about wii u widescreen? or that you only have games injected that support widescreen natively or via patch?

I ask because I have been wondering how one goes about installing wide-screen hacks via gecko cheats for injections with Teconmoons, and I haven't had much luck

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No clue about gecko mate and all i know is they appear widescreen on gamepad. Just ticked the option in the inject tool iirc. Been years im afraid.

waywardLam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesting. On the injects that I have tried, the widescreen option just looks to be a stretched image, is that not the case for you? Also, out of curiosity, did you find any titles that the widescreen hack did not work for?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse