Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nathan576 said:
smileipb2.png

I has no fancy DS.

Then don't fucking post...?

My updated DS. Finally installed the white power button that Diosoth provided me. Still looks the same as previous pictures, but knowing it's complete is good enough for me. Thanks again Diosoth. And also playallday, now known as Arctic, for sending me the buttons, volume slider, and L & R buttons. Tried to get some clear pictures but thought these were good enough.

DSC02202.jpg

DSC02201.jpg

DSC02203.jpg

DSC02204.jpg

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Brian117 said:
Nathan576 said:
smileipb2.png

I has no fancy DS.

My updated DS. Finally installed the white power button that Diosoth provided me. Still looks the same as previous pictures, but knowing it's complete is good enough for me. Thanks again Diosoth. And also playallday, now known as Arctic, for sending me the buttons, volume slider, and L & R buttons. Tried to get some clear pictures but thought these were good enough.

DSC02202.jpg

DSC02201.jpg

DSC02203.jpg

DSC02204.jpg
But fucking posts is fun.
smileipb2.png

I love the way it looks.
biggrin.gif
Maybe change the top part of the shell? It's like four screws.

Damn, I still can't remeber how I forgot to send you the power slider... Oh well, guess it worked out.
wink.gif

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Brian117 said:
Nathan576 said:
smileipb2.png

I has no fancy DS.

DSC02202.jpg

DSC02201.jpg

DSC02203.jpg

DSC02204.jpg
*drools*

Thats so cool lucky you

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ Arctic - I was actually planning on it, but I think the blue really makes it look unique and awesome. I've seen lots of white/black combo DS mods throughout this thread, so I might just keep it blue to not be a copycat.

A dark green shell would look uber sexy though.
blink.gif

EXACTLY like this one: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.17348

@Rockstar, thanks man! *hands towel*

And also, why lucky me? It was so simple to do, even you can do it. You should go ahead and do it to your DS.

Diosoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
5% said:
Hey Diosoth, just want to say a job well done with your customization
yay.gif
. I recall seeing photos of it in its earlier stages. The case looks great too
yay.gif

The downside is that my "chaos emeralds" on the GBA cover had to go because the case is too tight a fit. I'd onlyhad them on with double stick tape and they peeled off. I'm looking into other placement options.

Brian117 said:
QUOTE(Nathan576 @ Apr 4 2010, 02:55 AM)
smileipb2.png

I has no fancy DS.

DSC02202.jpg

DSC02201.jpg

DSC02203.jpg

DSC02204.jpg

My white shell kit, which was only used mostly for the bottom and some buttons, came with 2 power sliders. The pink had 2 volume sliders.

Diosoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have a leftover SILVER DSL battery cover they don't need? I'd rather not have to order another shell kit to get that 1 part.

skyx168

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
blueskies said:
Toni Plutonij said:
Well, I already posted mine in topic a while ago, but can't hurt to show it again..

DSC06147.jpg

DSC06145.jpg

DSC06140.jpg

DSC06144.jpg

Fixated.jpg

I've placed few pictures in the spoiler tag, so it doesn't take much of the space, and doesn't look too big in the thread..
Wow, this is awesome. I think I might do something like this when I get my new white ds, but I have the smokey transparent case. Love it.

WOAHH!! howd you make that!! that is sooooo cool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Back when I was playing kakarot I looked up one little guide now all I see is dbz stuff