Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
janouis said:
Hatsu said:
janouis said:
I'd sold my Final Fantasy Black and White Case Mod Ds Lite and bought a black Dsi...Here are some pics..
smile.gif

*snip
Where'd you get that case?

In our local store not online... I bought it for 690pesos about 13$ i think.. It has a metallic cover outside and adds a better grip to your dsi(there are 2 rubber thing at the bottom of the case).. i recommend this case for dsi users..
yay.gif

24pyn2b.jpg
smdbtj.jpg
looks nice i need to find an online store selling it

Diosoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DX order arrived and I finished my own mod.

rougeds1.jpg

Pink and white parts to a red/black Lite, leaving the face panels intact(saved LOTS of work with ribbon cables). Pink d-pad, pink Y, X, start, white B, A, select. The pin is glued on, with the pin packing filed perfectly flat with a heavy steel file. I wasn't trying to stick too closely with the color layout and I was stuck with the face panels as I wanted to skip on messing with the ribbon cables.

My only gripe is that the pink shell is slightly warped. Just a tiny curve in the top piece that's visible when the system is closed. I'm not sure it's worthy of concern and I'm not shipping it back to DX. Maybe if I set it under a book for a few days?

Now.... what to do with several leftover pieces...

Bently

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
myds.jpg

My case from DX had arrived since November, but kind of late posting this picture when i swapped it.
(PS: My DS's colour is green, my webcam just sucks >.

Diosoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
Diosoth said:
Now.... what to do with several leftover pieces...
eBay or Craigslist.

eBay isn't an option as I don't use Paypal. Craigslist... I'm considering it but I know I'm going to get some fool who wants me to make a 90-minute "delievry" to them with no gas reimbursement so they can buy 1 part.

Diosoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Final pictures using some raised plastic decals. Tightening a certain screw too far will bubble out on the plastic as I did near the d-pad. The decal hides it, the rest are for show.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Diosoth said:
Final pictures using some raised plastic decals. Tightening a certain screw too far will bubble out on the plastic as I did near the d-pad. The decal hides it, the rest are for show.

That's a pretty DS. ^^

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Brian117 said:
Rockstar said:
Damn thats so sexy!!

Hehe, thanks. And I just received the styluses like 3 days ago, so now it's ALMOST complete. I just need a white power switch and MAYBE, a white battery cover. But I might just keep the battery cover black for now. What do you think?
Hey, did you ever install the one I gave you?

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
playallday said:
Brian117 said:
Rockstar said:
Damn thats so sexy!!

Hehe, thanks. And I just received the styluses like 3 days ago, so now it's ALMOST complete. I just need a white power switch and MAYBE, a white battery cover. But I might just keep the battery cover black for now. What do you think?

You never gave me the power switch or the battery cover.
unsure.gif

You said you couldn't find it or something.

Diosoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Brian117 said:
playallday said:
Brian117 said:
Rockstar said:
Damn thats so sexy!!

unsure.gif

Power slide switch, white color. I have a spare leftover from my mod. Maybe the battery cover if I can find it, if you don't mind both parts being from aftermarket kits.

Devvar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Alright, just recently modded my Black DS Lite. Now it's a Silver/Black DS Lite. Got a M3DS Real in there with 8GB microSDHC.
dsmod1.png

dsmod2.png

dsmod3.png

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Diosoth said:
Brian117 said:
playallday said:
Brian117 said:
Rockstar said:
Damn thats so sexy!!

unsure.gif

Power slide switch, white color. I have a spare leftover from my mod. Maybe the battery cover if I can find it, if you don't mind both parts being from aftermarket kits.

Oh cool, really? I really only need the power slider for it to be complete. I think I will keep the battery cover black for now. Would you mind sending me the slider?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1