Gaming Show Off Your D.I.Y Games!

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
saxamo said:
Covarr those games are really awesome do you program?
Thanks!

No, I don't program. When I was younger I used to want to program for a living, but I never got around to doing anything more complicated than "Hello World!" in any language. This is just about the most advanced thing I've ever really done to any level of completion.

Achilles

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So far the only stuff I can see in the game is from kopias, Klarkykat, HaloBenis, and dan80315. Has anyone else added me as a friend that has uploaded stuff? Your user name in WarioWare doesn't have to match what I add you as does it?

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Achilles said:
So far the only stuff I can see in the game is from kopias, Klarkykat, HaloBenis, and dan80315. Has anyone else added me as a friend that has uploaded stuff? Your user name in WarioWare doesn't have to match what I add you as does it?
I added you, as well as everybody who posted before me in this thread, and I uploaded two of my games. However, I'm not seeing your stuff either, it won't let me look at your crates.

KrimsoN111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey i know this is a bad place to post this but im having a big problem, that being when i create games on diy after 10 or so saves it freezes at the save screen, also when im sending and receiving games, could anyone help with this problem?
cyclods firmware 1.58 final, btw.

Range-TE

Trophies
Website
random-arrow.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Indonesia
hey guys, i got 4 new Micro Games!

QUOTE said:
5. Show me yo' moves!
you have to show cap falcon your moves!

6. Megaman W
Shoot an enemy as megaman W[ario]!

7. Star Wolf
Don't let Star fox do that (cant let you do that)

8. Wild West Draw!
no, really

The ones Currently on my warehouse :
Falcon Punch mario
Star Wolf

@covarr : Nice stuff man!

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Man there are so many great game makers in this thread. How do you guys do it? I can't even make one even after finishing the tutorial... No inspiration lol. D:

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Demonbart said:
Raika said:
Man there are so many great game makers in this thread. How do you guys do it? I can't even make one even after finishing the tutorial... No inspiration lol. D:
You can always resort to pr0n games.
No thanks, I'll do some normal games later... I think.

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Only done two so far, mostly as training with the AI making and knowing its limitations.
Who knew all that time with Klick & Play in the past would actually come to use
rolleyes.gif

Anyways, first one is:

Stick Royale
stickroyale.jpg

You basically dodge his attack and then attack him to win.

Bolla!
bolla.jpg

Now this one was a pain in the ass to do. Not for its complex "coding", but cause of the limitations of the AI you have to work with.
Used to have a 'stop' button too, but then there wasn't any room for a very needed command.
You have to control Bolla (A ball) through the path, while avoiding the water and the balloon monster chasing you.
You win by entering 'Goal'.

I've added everyone from this thread and will keep adding new ones:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=216888

I'll post my FC here as well, but if you want to be added through here (easier to just post in the thread I posted above), you'll have to PM me.
Xanthic
2321-8472-3973

I'll probably do a 'perverted' game next..
wub.gif

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
I give up, I suck at this. It's too goddamn confusing.
wacko.gif
I guess I'll go do job games to practice my skills.

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You should start by making simple 'tap to win' games. Then start exploring and making it more complex as it goes.
Make like two tap this thing to win games, like the tutorial one. Then do something like, if you tap that arrow, it will go right and if it hits a target that goes up and down, you win.

Or you can check the coding of the ones that are already done if you want to jump right to it. I didn't know how to make a char jump at first till I checked the code for the Wario one jumping over that shark car
tongue.gif

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys should really be posting your friend codes in THE WARIOWARE DIY FRIEND CODE EXCHANGE THREAD, not here. I, for one, and probably some other people, will not be adding anybody who only posts in this thread, but am regularly going through and adding from the FC thread.

Rockstar, it'd be appreciated if you edited your original post with a link to the FC exchange thread.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up