Hacking Shoulder Buttons absolutely not working

Clare

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awhile ago my shoulder buttons began to stop working. I managed to kind of fix it by blowing into the buttons, but after awhile that stopped working. Today, I finally received my triwing and took my DSL apart to check it out. After doing some tests, I found out that the actual buttons that the bigger, round outer buttons pushed didn't seem to be working at all. Although corrosion may have played a part, they started failing long before I began to blow on things. What could have caused this? How can I fix it, if I can at all?

This launch DSL has the worst luck. After those buttons stopped working, my top screen began spazzing out, randomly turning off and now giving a garbled image. Why is it that my PSP, which I've had longer and abused more, is still working fine?

Da-Bomb1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
According to some of the reviews there, it's pretty difficult. I'd recommend you look around to see if you can find someone to do it for you.

Clare

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After looking into it myself, I can see what you mean. I have no experience at all; attempting this job would be asking for trouble. I don't know anyone that can do such a job, however. Jeez, Nintendo, what happened to your durability?

D

Deleted-119707

the buttons have small soldering connections so it will need a steady hand and good knowledge.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY