Hacking Should i worry?

Lucasft

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
TLDR; my 3DS was not taking screenshots sometimes and was saying "an Micro SD card process failed"
i bought a new one and it still says that when a game is opened ( i will test more )

Im new to this i want help
Just installed luma3DS a few days ago and my 3DS was with some issues and i tought it was my SD card:
well, a few days ago i opened FBI and then it crashed, and when i rebooted my 3DS it was on the Luma config menu but with nothing selected
i reselected what i tought was default settings and moved on
after that i closed a game and my 3DS froze, my first instinc was "i should open Luma menu to reboot my system" so i did the combination and it unfroze but with image glitches on the bottom screen so i just used the power button to power off my console
but the lights were still on for like half a minute until i holded it until it forced powered off
after that i was trying to download some games trough 3HS and it would give me the error "0xD8A08009" so i rebooted my console and that fixed it but in the next day i tryed taking a screenshot with nothing opened and it sayed "an Micro SD card process failed" like it would do that a few times in a row and take the screenshot so i searched a bit on google and it sayed my SD card could be dying so today i got a bigger sd card and it took 3 screenshots in a row
but if a game is open in the background it will say the same error
could my 3DS have a problem in the SD card reader?

i am also new to GBAtemp tell me if i did something wrong

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E