Should I upgrade to iOS 4?

Risk my Jailbreak to get iOS 4?

• Yea it's OK. One day it's gonna be Jailbroken anyways.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! Don't do it! What about all your cracked apps?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

doeo

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey tempers.
I have an iPhone 3GS on 3.1.3 and I really wanna upgrade to OS 4!
Now all of you are gonna say "Use RedSn0w!"
Well no.
I have the new bootrom.
And we all know that 3GS models with the new bootrom are always the last ones to be jailbroken and sometimes it's not even possible.
stealthbravo.jpg

But I heard of a rumor that Geohot said he's gonna make a jailbreak for those unfortunate people with new bootroms on their 3GS.
And I, trying to be positive, believe this.
Please vote in my poll and when I get around 20 votes I will pick the one with more votes.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I wouldn't recommend updating, mainly because it is a pitiful upgrade. It crippled my relative's iPhone, and Apple won't even acknowledge her (even though she has insurance!) and it removes some features that I really liked (like, telling the artist that's playing).

I would wait, even though you have a 3GS. Apple has been going down hill for a while now.

Jran Sakarra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All of your cracked apps will still be on there after the upgrade but will not sync back and forth.
BUT DO NOT DO IT>
I just graded to iOS4 from stock 3.1.3 and I am now having network issues on none 3G areas (AKA where I live has no 3G)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...