Should I upgrade my moonshell???

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by gettogaara, Mar 7, 2009.

  1. gettogaara
    OP

    gettogaara GBAtemp Advanced Fan

    Member
    2
    Mar 6, 2009
    United States
    USA-NY
    I have moonshell 1.71 and I'm just wondering if I should upgrade too a different version???
     
  2. xrM

    xrM GBAtemp Regular

    Member
    2
    Jan 25, 2009
    Upgrade to the english moonshell 2 beta 5, the video playback looks much better.
     
  3. Vague Rant

    Vague Rant Deceptively cute

    Member
    5
    Aug 7, 2008
    Melbourne
    Wait for beta 6.1 to get an English translation, beta 5 has a microSD-corrupting bug.
     
  4. gettogaara
    OP

    gettogaara GBAtemp Advanced Fan

    Member
    2
    Mar 6, 2009
    United States
    USA-NY
    I just tried moonshell 2 beta 5 and it doesn't work right
     
  5. Vague Rant

    Vague Rant Deceptively cute

    Member
    5
    Aug 7, 2008
    Melbourne
    Way to describe your problem.