Should I upgrade my 3DS?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by diowolf, Sep 15, 2015.

  1. diowolf
    OP

    diowolf Advanced Member

    Newcomer
    75
    5
    Aug 25, 2015
    United States
    It's on 9.9 and it's asking for an update.

    I use Sky3DS. Should I wait?
     
  2. Quantumcat

    Quantumcat Dead and alive

    Member
    9,869
    5,187
    Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    If you don't need the eShop, then wait, just on the slim chance 10 patched something. If you do, upgrade. There's no explicit indication of an exploit coming.
     
    Megaben99 and diowolf like this.
  3. driverdis

    driverdis I am Justice

    Member
    2,345
    886
    Sep 21, 2011
    United States
    1.048596β
    I would hold off until somebody confirms that either nothing will be released that can run CFW on 9.9 or that 10.1 (What you will be updating to) can be exploited.

    this is what I am going to do, as I have all the time in the world to wait.
     
    diowolf likes this.
  4. diowolf
    OP

    diowolf Advanced Member

    Newcomer
    75
    5
    Aug 25, 2015
    United States
    Oh, okay.

    I don't need Eshop.

    I guess I'll hold off then. :)