Should I stay on 5.50??

Discussion in 'PS4 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Indigo Marz, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Indigo Marz
    OP

Indigo Marz Indigo Marz - No HooX

Aug 4, 2011
    United States
    Funcoland
    Never exploited any of my ps consoles (except ps1 2 psp and vita which are baby shit easy) out of fear of BAN or Brick lmao but I wanna do my 4. Do I need to wait? Of course I know now to update, just didn't know months ago since I never paid the ps hack scene too much attention

2. Hayato213

Hayato213 GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 26, 2015
    United States
    There is no estimate when the 5.5x exploit would come out, and for now, we are not sure if 5.56 is supported among those firmwares, it is 5.50 to 5.55 right now.

SpiffyJUNIOR and Indigo Marz like this.
  3. Indigo Marz
    OP

Aug 4, 2011
    United States
    Funcoland
    Great just needed to know what to do since I haven't fired this old bird up in forever .

Also if I buy DBFZ on the website can I push it to my 4 even tho I'm on 5.50?

4. Hayato213

Hayato213 GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 26, 2015
    United States
    No, if you want to access PSN, you needs to update, there is always the physical copy you can get, not sure what the firmware required for the game though.

5. Joselof96

Joselof96 Newbie

Just update it to 5.55 as the you can enjoy the kexploit when released amd untill then enjoy psn

6. fawal_1997

fawal_1997 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 17, 2018
    Egypt
    Just wait till 6.0 is released. Things will get clearer then.

7. Indigo Marz
    OP

Aug 4, 2011
    United States
    Funcoland
    I actually work for PlayStation and 6.00 is riddled with problems makes me wanna hack even more

8. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Guru

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    unless there's something you can't go without playing, you might as well stay. those games are what steam is for. that's where I plan to play dq xi. :)