Hacking Should I stay on 5.50??

MarzDaindigo

Indigo Marz - No HooX
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never exploited any of my ps consoles (except ps1 2 psp and vita which are baby shit easy) out of fear of BAN or Brick lmao but I wanna do my 4. Do I need to wait? Of course I know now to update, just didn't know months ago since I never paid the ps hack scene too much attention

MarzDaindigo

Indigo Marz - No HooX
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no estimate when the 5.5x exploit would come out, and for now, we are not sure if 5.56 is supported among those firmwares, it is 5.50 to 5.55 right now.

Great just needed to know what to do since I haven't fired this old bird up in forever .

Also if I buy DBFZ on the website can I push it to my 4 even tho I'm on 5.50?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great just needed to know what to do since I haven't fired this old bird up in forever .

No, if you want to access PSN, you needs to update, there is always the physical copy you can get, not sure what the firmware required for the game though.

J

Joselof96

Just update it to 5.55 as the you can enjoy the kexploit when released amd untill then enjoy psn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
unless there's something you can't go without playing, you might as well stay. those games are what steam is for. that's where I plan to play dq xi. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup