Hardware Should I start a small hard/softmod website?

Should I start this service?

• Yes

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters

KanterZ

Modder.
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I'm just doing it as a small time hobby I'm not looking for business , I enjoy doing things like this tbh.

I don't think I'd be able to start off with that price, I just want to take the spot of "Cheap hard/soft mod" services within UK
Everyone started small. Well, I mean.. Even prices are different in each area, right? It all comes down to the marketing style.

TariqSoftDev

~Zexceil
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Everyone started small. Well, I mean.. Even prices are different in each area, right? It all comes down to the marketing style.
Yeah , but don't forget I'm also charge the VAT so say the P&P cost £5 and parts cost £8 add that to the £5 labour charge its £18 all together and £5 is pretty cheap for labour considering my skills with a soldering iron is very good and I will only do high quality mods and carefully do everything .
In the UK things like Micro/Mini USB ports cost £7 and I'm using ones with PCB already on them(Only for N3DS) where as O3DS is cheaper cause those ports cost like £1.

TariqSoftDev

~Zexceil
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I also offer collection for free if they're nearby or they can drop it off straight to my adress

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wires, solder, frankenSD, connectors, shrink tube alone costs about £5. So you're basically donating your time?
Yeah because I ENJOY doing it, I shouldn't charge people if I get self satisfaction out of doing it xD.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Here a better pricing qoute:
VAT:
SD adapter £3
Micro-USB port £0.60
Micro-USB Cable £2

Fixed cost: £5
TOTAL: £10.60

With SD reader : £23.60

Then add P&P
Boxing: £3
Postage: £3

TOTAL: £16.60
With SD reader : £29.60

Last edited by TariqSoftDev,

munchy_cool

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess you need to consider Paypal fees, shipping insurance ..also you love doing it but you do realize once its a website, people will think of it as a business and expectations will be high ..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4