Hacking Should I sell all my DS games since I have a flashcart?

caffolote

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you do with all your DS games now that you got a flashcart? I was thinking of selling all of mine since I probably won't need them ever again.

martin88

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How many do you have? I only purchased about four or five before getting a flashcart, so I didn't bother selling them.

Bridgy84

Yub Nub
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I mean you have already supported Nintendo by getting the games in the first place. So i don't see why selling them so maybe someone could enjoy them would be such a bad thing. Just remember to get those saves!!

caffolote

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 7 DS games. They are....

Super Mario 64 DS
Sonic Rush
Metroid Prime Hunters
Mario Kart DS
Brain Age
Big Brain Academy
Brain Age 2

Is there a way to transfer their saves over to my flashcart?

ciper

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No keep them out of the market to reduce the damage already done by pirating. This way there will be less copies available overall and the people are more likely to purchase new games which helps Nintendo and the developers in the end.

CorruptJon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eBay 'em off separately. SM64, MKDS, and MPH all easily go for 25-30 bucks used on eBay. You can also bundle Brain Age 1 and 2 and Big Brain Academy for a bit of more success.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
trade them in for part exchange on another DS or go for something like GUITAR HERO ON TOUR with a proper grip instead of breaking yer fingers to trying to play using the buttons hack
smile.gif

IOwnAndPwnU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
kobykaan said:
trade them in for part exchange on another DS or go for something like GUITAR HERO ON TOUR with a proper grip instead of breaking yer fingers to trying to play using the buttons hack
smile.gif

This is probably a good idea.

QUOTE(ball2012003 @ Aug 23 2008, 12:03 PM) sell all of them on ebay for 5 bucks each and they will sell fast

This guy is really stupid.

Don't even bother selling them if you can't get a decent/good price.

IOwnAndPwnU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1. Sell for a good price.
2. Trade for something you want.
3. If Options #1 and #2 work, just keep the games and let the developers make more money so they can develop more games we can play on our flashcarts.

terminator99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I hope game Developers make use of the NDS to its full potential,I mean there have been complaints about developers quickly making average simply desighned games. If they made great games and full use of the NDS i would be happy and proud to buy and own them

Dylan

100 MILES AND RUNNIN'
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
I sold all mine except pokemon diamond cause i put so much work into the save and when i back it up through my 3 in 1 for some reason nobody can help with the save just isn't accepted by the backup of the game. I tried the save converter and everything but it won't work.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I kept a few. Mainly Pokemon Diamond, because I spent so much time on it and I don't want to lose my Pokemans.
Also, I kept the Super Mario 64 DS from launch and the Metroid prime Hunters Demo because you can't sell that.

Although I'm sort of an idiot for selling my Dawn of Sorrow launch release, because I heard it's worth a lot more than the $16 EBGames paid me.
hate2.gif

klein

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How much is Dawn of Sorrow about now? Because I have it and I am looking to trading it in.

Hmm, I may sell my DS for a DSlite. Once I get my flash card I guess I will get rid of games I don't want and hopefully have enough credit for one, along with my DS.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once I got a flashcart, I got rid of all my official DS carts. Sold some, traded some in. In hindsight, I should have kept Castlevania PoR, but meh I beat it anyway, so I don't really care about it anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo