Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
You clearly dont actually know what anonymous is if you think its something which you can just "join". Thats like saying your joining the human race.
This, a million times so.

Anonymous was originally an organized attempt at trying to impair the function (and to raise awareness of the abuse) of the Church of Scientology. Something which has been overlooked and largely forgotten by people realizing that suddenly they have the power to get large numbers of people to do their bidding.
.......Only that's not how things work.
A flawed concept which has driven itself to irrelevancy; any mention of Anonymous that I see these days is usually just a bunch of people (apparently with nothing better to do) bullying for the sake of it.

Reactions: 3 people

jrk190

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I had actually looked up information on them, because i've wanted to learn how to "hack" rather than "crack". I don't want to do anything illegal, or anything to harm someone, just mess with people. I have a wifi range extender outside, so I can get wifi at my grandfather's house and around my block. Sommeone keeps leeching my wifi, which I expected, but messes with my computer, as I've noticed an intrusion one time. I changed my DNS, put on a WPA2, and some other security, but He has leeched since then, and I want to know how to screw with him. I don't want to be malicious, just have some fun. Open a few weird sites, change a background, troll his email (just send some random spam to people I know, not anything that could harm his career), but have never learned how. If anything, i'd be a script kiddie, but I am too busy learning java to do anything harmful.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Yeah, I had actually looked up information on them, because i've wanted to learn how to "hack" rather than "crack". I don't want to do anything illegal, or anything to harm someone, just mess with people. I have a wifi range extender outside, so I can get wifi at my grandfather's house and around my block. Sommeone keeps leeching my wifi, which I expected, but messes with my computer, as I've noticed an intrusion one time. I changed my DNS, put on a WPA2, and some other security, but He has leeched since then, and I want to know how to screw with him. I don't want to be malicious, just have some fun. Open a few weird sites, change a background, troll his email (just send some random spam to people I know, not anything that could harm his career), but have never learned how. If anything, i'd be a script kiddie, but I am too busy learning java to do anything harmful.
This should help you out. Enjoy: http://www.ex-parrot.com/pete/upside-down-ternet.html

jrk190

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! Yeah, I'm taking programming as an elective, and I learned raptor flowchart basics, java basics, and I'm currently learning how to make sql databases with netbeans. There are plenty of online classes and resources to learn how to code. my teacher just prints out instructions, hands them to us, and says to make it work, and make another with some modifications. I've learned by trial and error, and it has really worked.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks! Yeah, I'm taking programming as an elective, and I learned raptor flowchart basics, java basics, and I'm currently learning how to make sql databases with netbeans. There are plenty of online classes and resources to learn how to code. my teacher just prints out instructions, hands them to us, and says to make it work, and make another with some modifications. I've learned by trial and error, and it has really worked.

Links? :)

jrk190

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This should help you out. Enjoy: http://www.ex-parrot...own-ternet.html
I actually have no idea how to do anything like that. I'm a script kiddie :P

jrk190

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yeah, let me look for wherever my teacher gets his info from.
I just asked, and didn't get a straight answer. he said do the netbeans. He does have some guides, so I can scan the ones he printed out when I get home. They really help, thought are a little out of order. Netbeans is the best I've used so far.
I asked again, holding the paper, and he said it was from his special book. So yeah, go to a book store, I'll upload a page so you know what you're in for.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country

Yeah, let me look for wherever my teacher gets his info from.
I just asked, and didn't get a straight answer. he said do the netbeans. He does have some guides, so I can scan the ones he printed out when I get home. They really help, thought are a little out of order. Netbeans is the best I've used so far.
I asked again, holding the paper, and he said it was from his special book. So yeah, go to a book store, I'll upload a page so you know what you're in for.

Just PM it to me so we don't get too off topic. Ironically...

Reactions: 1 person

celcodioc

Major A$$hole
Trophies
XP
Country
No, unless you wanna find out what life in jail is like. Also, we all know you're coolness, so you are not anonymous. :)

This should help you out. Enjoy: http://www.ex-parrot.com/pete/upside-down-ternet.html

I didn't even know "elsif" existed... :glare:

Reactions: 1 person

jrk190

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's
else if{
whatever code goes here, I didn't look long;
}
I think... I haven't used else/ if statements in a very long time.
public static void main(String[]args){
It's like a second name.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...