should i jailbreak???

Link2Us

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know people are sick of this question but I need help deciding if i should jailbreak my ipod touch 3rd gen. I want to jailbreak it for themes, apps, etc. but i don't want my ipod touch to experience slowdowns and/or glitches. I heard if you jailbreak your iphone/ipod touch it will slowdown regardless if you restore it.

metamaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you've got the 32gb 3rd gen, it wont slow down a bit. Even if it does, what the jailbreak offers is worth it

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
The real question is what are you waiting for
tongue.gif
?

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Asking "Should I jailbreak" around here is a stupid thing to do. The answer is always "YES!!!" from these folks. Followed by "Why haven't you done it already??"
I did as there is little risk and I wanted the emulators which work great although SNES is useless as shoulder buttons are impossible. The multitasking is handy for downloading as you don't have to keep the application open all the time but you need to find a decent frontend for it that you like. I had Circuitous and the dock annoyed me as I found it hard to close apps.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
I realise that now. All the answers I got were all "Jailbreak, Jailbreak, Jailbreak, Jailbreak, Jailbreak, Jailbreak, Jailbreak, Jailbreak, Jailbreak, Jailbreak" even when I was asking about legit apps for my iPod once I had it. I did jailbreak but I don't use half the features it opens tbh. Just the emus

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs