Hacking Should I get this flash card? [HELP FAST I BEG U]

Redhorse

Warehouse 13 Curator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree, you pay extra but you'll never need to worry if it will work or not. it has for years and their reputation backs/supports that it always will It's been my first, and my last since... well had mine for? since the Ds lite released?.. when it first came out.. I guess... looks like & been thru .. hell, works like heaven, 'nuff said.

Voidition

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone bought from that site? I just went to buy the card, it redirected me to some site where I pay for this stuff, I typed in my card details and it said payment successful then it redirected me back to that page, now when I go to order status it shows Awaiting Payment, it has been nearly an hour, I'm kind of worried since this is my first time buying from a page other than amazon or ebay.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
FAST6191 I believe this guy wants your help. :P

FAST#### is more experienced (a lot more i think) into gba scene and flashcarts....

Voidition check with your bank if the money is already delivered, and check if status is still on waiting...

otherwise make a dispute\email the website support...

and buy from a normal website like nds-card.com or other recommended by gbatemp regular members..

Voidition

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nope, nothing has been deducted from my bank account, I'm just going to send them an email saying that they should cancel the order and that's it.

I sent them an email to cancel my order, also two questions, what happens if they don't cancel my order and the payment goes through? What should I do then? 2nd question, I'm buying this card for my normal DSi http://nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=507 and I'd like to know if I need a micro sd to SDHC adapter or does it come with one/ Or do I not need one at all?

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't need one at all, that card will take any microSD card.

SDHC denotes the capacity limitation/spec of the card. SDHC includes any form factor SD card from 4 to 32GB. They're also backwards compatible, so you can use a regular microSD card that's not an SDHC card (so 2GB and lower will work as well)

Voidition

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks, I bought it, waiting for my order at R4iGoldPro.com to be cancelled now :)

I hope they actually cancel it and if they don't then I will be lost :(

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
your just buying shitty clones man any that u linked already alot will agree shell the cash out for a dstwo and u will be happy with solid hardware

Shadow#1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well im trying to set u straight to not buy junk 2-3 people that said it was OK dont care in the slightest bit.

Shadow#1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"working" and good support behind the hardware is 2 different things, shit that 2014 card thats like the 8th version form the same manufacture as they expect u to just buy the next reversion as they dropped the previous version support.

Voidition

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Who cares about the support, if it works then its fine, im not buying it for a 3ds im buying it for a dsi which hasnt been updated in a while so you basically dont need anymore updates for the flash card meaning that support doesnt matter

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As much as I hate advocating shit-tier clone cards, if you're planning to only use it on a DSi/XL or anything older, you're not gonna run into a "support" issue anymore.

If you ever plan on getting a 2/3DS/XL and want to use your card to play DS games on it (NOT 3DS games) I'd recommend you steer clear of pretty much anything other than the Supercard DSTWO.

Edit - although, one thing I would recommend if you go with this, once you get it working with the kernel software downloaded, keep a backup of the kernel on your computer in a safe spot named so you know what it is. When the manufacturer inevitably drops support for the card it's likely going to be hard to find the kernel again in the event of you needing to set up a new microSD or format your current one. No kernel means it doesn't work.

Reactions: migles

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
FAST#### is more experienced (a lot more i think) into gba scene and flashcarts....

Voidition check with your bank if the money is already delivered, and check if status is still on waiting...

otherwise make a dispute\email the website support...

and buy from a normal website like nds-card.com or other recommended by gbatemp regular members..
You obviously didn't get the joke.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't trust the free ones, but ipvanish I've used for couple years now, n like
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I wonder if they could get CPUs to run that hot then use the heat to power a steam turbine to power the CPUs....
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good idea, or at least power the GPU
    It's not the movies or games downloads that I would worry about, like breaking into networks, downloading encrypted things, spying on network traffic. I have seen so many "Top Secret" seals on files when I was a kid
    I was obsessed with finding UFOs, a surprising amount of US files where stashed on computers in other countries, China back in the early 90s omg sooo much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that crazy, I've never tried hack into anything, I just pirate, and my ISP have send me 3-4 letters, so had to VPN it
    Ship to ship communication software for the Navy although without access to the encrypting chips it was mostly useless
    I bet now a 4090 could probably crack it? Hmmm maybe not even back then I'm pretty sure they where using like 1024 bit encryption
    Yayyy the one set finished 324GBs lol
    Compressed....
    I wonder how many years that would have taken on a 56K modem lol
    18000 hours lol
    750 days lol
    +1
    So Internet is very much faster now lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Time Remaining- 2 years, 9 girlfriends, 6 hairstyles, please standby..."
    +1
    I remember one time I downloaded like a 500MB ISO file on 56K and that literally took like 2 days
    I had some sort of resume thing, I remember the software had chains
    Damned if I can't remember.the name though
    Some sort of download management app
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hey psi
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson