Should I purchase an Acekard 2i?

• Total voters

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I have found this out the hard way. It really is most unfortunate. At least with Chinese retailers, prices are cheap.

There are actually some very reliable ones that I have established solid relationships with over the years, dsflashcart being one of them. Chinese shops are really good if you're willing to wait. Thing is people just go in blind and they're like THESE ASSHOLES SCAMMED ME BECAUSE MY STUFF HASN'T COME FOR A WEEK. ._.

Matteo Palmero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are actually some very reliable ones that I have established solid relationships with over the years, dsflashcart being one of them. Chinese shops are really good if you're willing to wait. Thing is people just go in blind and they're like THESE ASSHOLES SCAMMED ME BECAUSE MY STUFF HASN'T COME FOR A WEEK. ._.

This is why I joined and made this topic. It has put my mind at ease a bit.

crazyace2011

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://www.ndsgamer.com/ ive ordered from these people too and they are in texas so that is another choice and they are fairly quick about getting the card to you. I order from realhotstuff.com and I live in Oklahoma and it takes like 4 days to get to me from new jersey

RodrigoDavy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I own an Acekard and must say they tend to have contact issues with time, I would definetely recommend the R4i 3ds (r4ids.cn). If anything, it's a card with amazing features, low price and will work in a 3DS.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
If you just want a cheap budget card then the R4i Gold is a much better option nowadays (plus you probably won't have to buy a new DS flashcart the day you get a 3DS, as the AK2i doesn't work on 3DS anymore)
It has all the features of the AK2i since it's based on their loader, but in addition you get real time save which isn't that important to me but I know it is to some people, and you also get updated support for games, as a lot of the more recent games won't work with it without being patched. The price is around the same, and the cart still receives support and updates unlike the AK2i so why go with the outdated and obsolete option when you're not saving anything?

I heartily recommend the DSTWO to everyone who asks this question since it offers so much more than any other current DS flashcart but if you are not interested in playing GBA/SNES games on it and as you said you're not interested in anything else besides roms, then the R4i Gold is probably your best option.

Fatefinger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, i used ak2i before, but now i had changed my love to r4i gold 3ds, it is a modern slot-1 flashcart, has excellent game and homebrew compatibity,uses famous wood firmware,with a regular updating and 100% game compatibility and can support almost all latest nds games, its price is hard to beat at the same time. seems its cheaper than ak2i.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: ohio