Hacking should I get a gateway?

khall

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey ,

sorry if the awnser is in some FAQ i read it all but as my english is quite poor (thanks to google trad i can post here :D) i didn't understand some of the things said in thoses threads.

So , right now i have a N3ds XL with the lastest update 10.0.28 if i remember well , and i bought a sky3ds few weeks ago , so as you can imagine I m a bit annoyed by the new anti piracy thing !

My point is , considering the firmware i got , and i d like to play NDS(optionnal) and the new 3DS games (mandatory :D) , is there a way to make it work with a gateway? any other alternative is fine too.

Oh and last thing , in the case a gateway fits my needs, is it possible to play online with it ?

thanks !

chizco06

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
As of now the only way (that I know of, I may be wrong) to downgrade a N3DS is using a hardmod, but it only works if you already have a backup of the firmware you want to downgrade to, as of the new sky3ds card I´m sorry but I have no idea if they have a new card on the works

upfromtheskies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would sell your N3DS and any game carts you have, then buy another one with 9.2 and install CFW. You only need gateway if you want out of region game updates and DLC, or if you want the convenience of playing ROMs instead of CIAs.

RaMon90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
ive heard if you use hans it will remove the anti piracy thing on sky3ds
From where? It was fake, if you saw that topic, you would know that op got suspended. Many people even tried without success, so enough about this, its really annoying.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs