Galacta

>:)
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ive been wondering, "Should I get a NDSi"?

Should I?
yaynds.gif

Sticks

Trophies
XP
Country
If you have real game cartridges, then go for it. You get bragging rights and...that's about it. Have fun shelling out $300AU or thereabouts. Almost the price of a new wii...

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah.

The only thing that is attractive about the DSi is DSiWare, and chances are that it could be possible to play them on regular DS's, through some sort of means (I hope).

The camera is crappy, I've read that the internet capabilities are the same as regular DS Opera so is there anything else to make it worth that stupid amount of money?

Plus being where you are its likely to cost even more, you know how Nintendo treat you people over there.

Sir-Fritz

Trophies
XP
Country
Hadrian said:
Nah.

The only thing that is attractive about the DSi is DSiWare, and chances are that it could be possible to play them on regular DS's, through some sort of means (I hope).

The camera is crappy, I've read that the internet capabilities are the same as regular DS Opera so is there anything else to make it worth that stupid amount of money?

Plus being where you are its likely to cost even more, you know how Nintendo treat you people over there.
How long is it takingfor club nintendo to be usuable? I dont know but since mario kart wii came out.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you want to play real DS game paks (no flashcarts, and don't assume they'll ever work), you don't mind the lack of GBA support, it's available in a language you can deal with, and you can afford it, then absolutely. It's got bigger screens, a better D-Pad, better network capabilities, and downloadable software. Oh, and a couple of gimmicky little cameras to play with.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't recommend getting one until about this time, next year.
By then we'll all know much more about what they're capable of, and whether they're worth it.

abc2390986

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
Despite the potential of hacking on DSi. Its new functions really attracts me. And Nintendo may try to take place the ds lite with DSi in the future. In this case, I prefer to get a DSi as soon as possible.

But don't ya think the price is a little bit too high?!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1